I need my system seller, naooo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I need my system seller, naooo

User Info: JulesNeci

JulesNeci
3 years ago#1
to me it definitely would be Shim Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem.

I've always bought consoles for a few games that interest me, and I will do this again as soon as I hear more news about SMT x FE. Knowing that it's in the works assured me that I will buy a Wii U, but I seriously need to hear more from Atlus and Intelligent Systems to decide WHEN to bring that baby home.

Not that I'm buying my Wii U just for SMTxFE though. I'm definitely getting Smash Bros, that new Monolith, and any Zelda and Fire Emblem in HD too :)

I've been wanting a Wii U so badly these past couple weeks and I can literally go to Gamestop and pick one up right now, but the library seems rather... uninspiring. I just need those games in that one Nintendo Direct to happen, as soon as Nintendo could humanly release them, and I'll buy my Wii U

User Info: Archsaze

Archsaze
3 years ago#2
I too am desperately waiting for more information on that crossover than the tease they gave us.

Darn you, Nintendo, for keeping me on your every word. Gimme dat info naos

JulesNeci
3 years ago#3
I hope it turns out to be an RPG. I'd be pretty disappointed if it's a fighter

User Info: TheTrueNub

TheTrueNub
3 years ago#4
SMT x FE is the reason I'm buying a Wii U in a couple days.

Everything else is just gravy. Very, very tasty gravy.
Keep calm and hee-ho
http://i.imgur.com/8JzkT.png

JulesNeci
3 years ago#5
TheTrueNub posted...

Hi-five mate. I'm buying mine hopefully next month. I'm still waiting for the big PS4 announcement, but I know I'm getting both in the future anyway.

User Info: P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N
3 years ago#6
It's been confirmed as an RPG title.

The notice reveals the collaboration between the Atlus brand and Nintendo series Fire Emblem will be a new RPG developed by Atlus in co-operation with Nintendo (Intelligent Systems, to be specific).

http://gematsu.com/2013/01/shin-megami-tensei-x-fire-emblem-is-an-rpg
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece

User Info: TheTrueNub

TheTrueNub
3 years ago#7
JulesNeci posted...
TheTrueNub posted...

Hi-five mate. I'm buying mine hopefully next month. I'm still waiting for the big PS4 announcement, but I know I'm getting both in the future anyway.

I thought about waiting to see the announcement, but I thought the same way you did. I knew I would get a PS4 eventually anyways so it doesn't really matter if I wait to see it.

Hi-five for not just being a fanboy of a single console
Keep calm and hee-ho
http://i.imgur.com/8JzkT.png
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I need my system seller, naooo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived