I guess Aliens: CM will not be showing the TRUE power of Wii U after all...

#1AsimLeonheartPosted 2/12/2013 6:02:56 AM
Nintendo fans were thinking that this game will be the next big thing for Wii U because it was being touted as developed specifically for the console's hardware. Many were expecting this game to be AAA title to provide a boost to the Wii U into the hardcore market. They also believed that it will prove how Wii U is significantly more powerful than PS360. Unfortunately, it turned out to be garbage. Poor Nintendo fans; I guess they will continue to look towards the horizon for a savoir. Maybe Bayonetta 2 or Project X or Zelda or some other mythical/legendary title believed to be in the works?
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 2/12/2013 6:06:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GxUMMGyZcM

[/topic]
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/12/2013 6:06:30 AM
Link to one person who ever said this game would show the Wii U's true power. One.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#4KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/12/2013 6:11:54 AM
i'll fart

just in case
---
2013 Year of the butt.''shows butt to everyone''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q
#5AsimLeonheart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 6:19:58 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Link to one person who ever said this game would show the Wii U's true power. One.

Come on man, I do not save links to all the posts or comments that I read. There were many claiming that after the various ports turned out to be inferior or comparable to their PS360 counterparts. The excuse was that they were ports and they did not took advantage of the Wii U's hardware. Since colonial marines is being built from the ground up for the Wii U's hardware, it will look significantly better than PS360 games will be a showcase for the console. Oh well, Nintendo fans are infamous for their backpedaling.
#6ish0turfac3Posted 2/12/2013 6:26:39 AM
Cool story troll.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#7Rasputin77Posted 2/12/2013 6:46:58 AM
...it was being touted as developed specifically for the console's hardware.

It was? =/

ish0turfac3 posted...
Cool story troll.

Cool response, angsty and unloved. ;)
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#8ish0turfac3Posted 2/12/2013 6:51:45 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
...it was being touted as developed specifically for the console's hardware.

It was? =/

ish0turfac3 posted...
Cool story troll.

Cool response, angsty and unloved. ;)

This coming from a troll. Hahahaha.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#9MotiJrPosted 2/12/2013 7:08:54 AM(edited)
You must have been asleep when fans from any system were hyping this game simply because it is from the Alien franchise. I guess you missed all that from atop your high horse though. So much hostility over a video game is really unhealthy. You should consider getting some sunlight and fresh air.

I refrained from immediately calling you a troll but considering you sit on N4G complaining about Nintendo and the Wii U, making stupid comments and acting like a general imbecile, it is safe to label you a troll, child and half wit. For someone who complains about America being bullies (not denying the fact), you sure act like a mindless thug yourself.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#10userfrigginamePosted 2/12/2013 7:09:53 AM
I saw a trailer for it on TV one time, and it looked like something from 2008.