I guess Aliens: CM will not be showing the TRUE power of Wii U after all...

#31MotiJrPosted 2/12/2013 9:03:04 AM
Why are people still posting in this pointless topic?? I understand the simple minded trolls posting because they worship Sony/Microsoft and can't fathom anyone enjoying something else but why are the sane people posting?
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#32kissdadookiePosted 2/12/2013 9:05:38 AM
MotiJr posted...
Why are people still posting in this pointless topic?? I understand the simple minded trolls posting because they worship Sony/Microsoft and can't fathom anyone enjoying something else but why are the sane people posting?

Why were people running around months back claiming how powerful the Wii U was by regurgitating some off the cuff comments that Gearbox made for a game that has been in development for years and was doomed to be pretty much garbage from the get go (as is the case with like 90% of the games using the Alien/Aliens franchise).
#33DarkAdonis123Posted 2/12/2013 9:24:47 AM
userfrigginame posted...
I saw a trailer for it on TV one time, and it looked like something from 2005.

Fix'd
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#34MotiJrPosted 2/12/2013 9:49:31 AM
kissdadookie posted...
MotiJr posted...

Why were people running around months back claiming how powerful the Wii U was by regurgitating some off the cuff comments that Gearbox made for a game that has been in development for years and was doomed to be pretty much garbage from the get go (as is the case with like 90% of the games using the Alien/Aliens franchise).

The question I have for you is why are you so sensitive that remarks people may have made long ago about something that had absolutely no impact on your life, still affects you to this day. You can't honestly think your post is a good reason to sit here trolling like a child. Get some tougher skin, grow a pair and don't let comments made about something that doesn't even concern you, keep you up at night.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#35pearl arowanaPosted 2/12/2013 10:28:33 AM
almost everybody with good eyes and lierate already know wi u IS on par with ps3 and xbox 360 in term of power. this is old...
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]