Rayman Legends being ported is a good thing, now PS3 and 360 owners get to enjoy

#11fon1988Posted 2/12/2013 8:36:53 AM
I'm also happy that it's being ported, just extremely disappointed about the delay.

The original game didn't sell all that well on 360/PS3 so their whole decision doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
#12ish0turfac3Posted 2/12/2013 8:38:19 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
NiftyManZ posted...
jmichaelbp posted...
Most PS3 and 360 owners won't care about Rayman, because of GTA5, which without a doubt will be the better game.

They are completely different types of games...

... AND?

Here come the comparison police again... ugh. **rubs temples** Too bad they hire themselves.

And not caring about one good game just because another is out is just silly. Shame on both of you. =P

Here comes rasputin again. Acting as if he knows what he is talking about.
Whereas he is just talking out of his ass.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#13pearl arowanaPosted 2/12/2013 8:56:14 AM
like any multi plat s.. everybody gonna buy better and cheaper version on 360/ps3

no one gonna buy the game on wii u :(
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#14IngSlayerPosted 2/12/2013 8:56:43 AM
"Ugh, the Wii U version is finished and ready to be manufactured, but we have to wait seven more months just because 360 and PS3 are getting it to-"

"WHO ****ING CARES ABOUT THAT THE WII U LOST AN EXCLUSIVE AND THAT'S ALL I CARE ABOUT AAAAAAHHH"
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#15TerotrousPosted 2/12/2013 9:32:53 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
Here come the comparison police again... ugh. **rubs temples** Too bad they hire themselves.

And not caring about one good game just because another is out is just silly. Shame on both of you. =P

GTA is so absurdly popular that its fanbase overlaps with virtually everything else.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#16Oni_Taedo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:51:05 AM
pearl arowana posted...
like any multi plat s.. everybody gonna buy better and cheaper version on 360/ps3

no one gonna buy the game on wii u :(

Unfortunately, if the PS360 versions of Legends are going to be more like Origins, it might actually not be all that great.

Origins was a terrible game, with a very nice coat of paint.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#17noutBrPosted 2/12/2013 9:56:50 AM
Terotrous posted...
Rasputin77 posted...

GTA is so absurdly popular that its fanbase overlaps with virtually everything else.

No kidding, I love just about every type of game yet I just can't get into any GTA. I bought GTAIV but I just get so bored playing it and I have so many other games that I prefer.

That's the only reason why I haven't bought RDR, the setting in that game is awesome but I fear that the gameplay will bore me just as GTA does.
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r
#18Oni_Taedo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:00:14 AM
Terotrous posted...
Rasputin77 posted...

I'm hoping GTAV is as good as San Andreas.
After IV, I don't know if I could sit through another main series GTA.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#19MotiJrPosted 2/12/2013 10:06:23 AM
Oh, it's NO problem when a WiiU exclusive goes to other systems, but ask those same developers to bring a 360/PS3 game over and they'll come up with a million stupid excuses not to. And it's all because they feel like they can't compete with Nintendo game sales.

Exactly. The trolls here couldn't wait to tell people to be patient and wait and not cry about losing an exclusive but they seem to have forgotten about the Bioshock delay and how people assumed it was because of a Wii U version. Even the GTA delay had people complaining because they thought the delay was due to Wii U and PC versions. The trolls are nothing more than hypocrite nazis who want everyone to like the games they do and not enjoy anything else.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.