Downloaded Rayman demo.

#11glyde69(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:06:18 AM
Cant get to install screen. Freezes at 99 percent. Just deleted and trying to re-download.
---
Gamer Tag: Wally Digital PSN name: Wally Digital Wii Code:2550-7930-3602-5785
#12Virus66Posted 2/12/2013 11:57:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13GEKGanonPosted 2/12/2013 12:34:34 PM
I thought Rayman had promise, it was beautiful, but it was also BORING. The music level was pretty cool, but the other two levels in the demo were just so dull.
---
Steam Name: gekganon
#14Rasputin77Posted 2/12/2013 1:27:24 PM
MotiJr posted...
Do you have food, water, shelter and your family? Yes? Good, stop complaining about something so insignificant then. It isn't hard to navigate the menu unless you're a complete moron.

Yes - people come to a video game message board to be reminded of how thankful they should be for the simple things, which completely wipes out any complaints they might have as a consumer.

Are you f***ing kidding me?

Virus66 posted...
glyde69 posted...
Nintendo tried their best to make the Wii U menu a giant mess to maneuver. Let me just guess what these symbols are and if I guess wrong sit 20 seconds and load everytime.

And why is my controller always dead? Few weeks ago, wanted to play Mario. Controller dead. Charged it to 100 percent. Today my first time playing since that session and battery dead.
Do I have a bad controller? Launch weekend, I played about 2 hours of Zombi U and controller was dead in those two hours(from a full charge).

Wow... this went from being a potential help topic to you just being a whiny little b****. Hyperbole much?

They asked if they had a bad controller after explaining why they thought so... that's being a "whiny little b****", drama queen?

Careful, TC... the sensitive ones get really edgy if you don't phrase your concerns properly. Ahhh, growing up... so, so rough.
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.