Can someone explain to me what the WiiU is for?

#21Darkside_ShadowPosted 2/12/2013 4:23:24 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
TC confirmed idiot

Fix'd it.
#22_Sovereign_Posted 2/12/2013 7:52:43 PM
MishimaBlood posted...
Wow.. I posted this question in 2 boards and still didnt get an answer to what this is

The ads are very clear ( if you can't figure it out then wow)

The system itself has demo kiosks in GS, BB, and Target to name a few

75% of consoles / handhelds keep the base name and add a number, letter, word to differentiate ( which has been going on for how long now?)

If you really wanted info on the system you would've gone to Nintendo's own website

I'm sorry, but I don't buy into the " It's too confusing and there's no marketing" bull. Has the internet in all it's wisdom made people really stupid and lazy? Did none of you grow up during the Genesis + add on era? I wouldn't think so because God help you if this is stumping you.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#23MishimaBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:49:06 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
MishimaBlood posted...
Wow.. I posted this question in 2 boards and still didnt get an answer to what this is

The ads are very clear ( if you can't figure it out then wow)

The system itself has demo kiosks in GS, BB, and Target to name a few

75% of consoles / handhelds keep the base name and add a number, letter, word to differentiate ( which has been going on for how long now?)

If you really wanted info on the system you would've gone to Nintendo's own website

I'm sorry, but I don't buy into the " It's too confusing and there's no marketing" bull. Has the internet in all it's wisdom made people really stupid and lazy? Did none of you grow up during the Genesis + add on era? I wouldn't think so because God help you if this is stumping you.

I searched Google for info but I couldnt find a proper explanation so I came here and posted this to get a simple answer saying "this is a console, not a portable" ( thank the guy that cleared it out for me). But I guess most of you prefered to call me an idiot or start telling me theories about the internet trying to look smart ( what u re doing now). My question is answered though so you can shut your mouth and gtfo like a good boy.
---
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced