Can someone explain to me what the WiiU is for?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can someone explain to me what the WiiU is for?
3 years ago#21
b1gt0ne posted...
TC confirmed idiot

Fix'd it.
3 years ago#22
MishimaBlood posted...
Wow.. I posted this question in 2 boards and still didnt get an answer to what this is

The ads are very clear ( if you can't figure it out then wow)

The system itself has demo kiosks in GS, BB, and Target to name a few

75% of consoles / handhelds keep the base name and add a number, letter, word to differentiate ( which has been going on for how long now?)

If you really wanted info on the system you would've gone to Nintendo's own website

I'm sorry, but I don't buy into the " It's too confusing and there's no marketing" bull. Has the internet in all it's wisdom made people really stupid and lazy? Did none of you grow up during the Genesis + add on era? I wouldn't think so because God help you if this is stumping you.
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
3 years ago#23
_Sovereign_ posted...
MishimaBlood posted...
Wow.. I posted this question in 2 boards and still didnt get an answer to what this is

The ads are very clear ( if you can't figure it out then wow)

The system itself has demo kiosks in GS, BB, and Target to name a few

75% of consoles / handhelds keep the base name and add a number, letter, word to differentiate ( which has been going on for how long now?)

If you really wanted info on the system you would've gone to Nintendo's own website

I'm sorry, but I don't buy into the " It's too confusing and there's no marketing" bull. Has the internet in all it's wisdom made people really stupid and lazy? Did none of you grow up during the Genesis + add on era? I wouldn't think so because God help you if this is stumping you.

I searched Google for info but I couldnt find a proper explanation so I came here and posted this to get a simple answer saying "this is a console, not a portable" ( thank the guy that cleared it out for me). But I guess most of you prefered to call me an idiot or start telling me theories about the internet trying to look smart ( what u re doing now). My question is answered though so you can shut your mouth and gtfo like a good boy.
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can someone explain to me what the WiiU is for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived