What's so hard about making some damn video games for this console?

#21MotiJrPosted 2/12/2013 6:13:04 PM
The hypocrisy here is sad. Maybe you Sony fanboys should be askin Sony about those many Vita games.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#22gamebuyer22Posted 2/12/2013 10:21:34 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Making those games. Nintendo isn't Activision. They take time.

It took Nintendo 3 years to make Super Mario U, I just can't wrap my head around that. It looks like a game that could be made in 2 weeks by a largel developer. Unless Nintendo got like 3 people to make the game, that's the only way I can believe that.

People act like because Nintendo takes a long time=quality. Look how long it took them to make something as ugly and tedious as Skyward Sword. Now that Nintendo can't make "art styles" to cover for crap hardware cant imagine how long it'll take them to make the next Zelda. Look how long its taking the Wii upconvert Pikmin 3 to come out.
#23Sailor GoonPosted 2/12/2013 10:47:15 PM
MotiJr posted...
The hypocrisy here is sad. Maybe you Sony fanboys should be askin Sony about those many Vita games.

We dont need to. Vita did and has always had many games. The Wii U is just a ghost town.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#24Baha05Posted 2/12/2013 10:48:45 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
We dont need to. Vita did and has always had many games. The Wii U is just a ghost town.

And yet the sales says otherwise when it came to the Vita as no one was buying it.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#25TheBonfiniPosted 2/12/2013 10:51:25 PM
Baha05 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

And yet the sales says otherwise when it came to the Vita as no one was buying it.

What does that have to do with games?

What is the point of buying an expensive console with no games. The Vita is expensive for a handheld but it does have lots of games now. Hopefully Nintendo will act like it did with the 3DS
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#26Sailor GoonPosted 2/12/2013 10:52:18 PM
Baha05 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

and that has anything to do with what we're talking about how?
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#27Baha05Posted 2/12/2013 10:53:01 PM
TheBonfini posted...
What does that have to do with games?

What is the point of buying an expensive console with no games. The Vita is expensive for a handheld but it does have lots of games now. Hopefully Nintendo will act like it did with the 3DS

Kinda proves that having games or not having games never pleases anyone and still shows low sales for consoles. And low sales might give 3rd party devs the idea the system isn't worth developing for.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#28dezmomoPosted 2/12/2013 10:55:17 PM
Newbius posted...
Mario
Metroid
Zelda
Star Fox
Donkey Kong
Kirby
Pokemon

They are currently working on a Zelda and a 3D Mario title. As for Pokemon... X & Y are this way >>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/696959-pokemon-x

A Pokemon title for Wii U is in the works.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/63766483/713440189
Official Squirtle of the Pokemon BW (2) Boards
#29PendragoonPosted 2/12/2013 10:59:17 PM
Jaime_Benn posted...
I really stopped caring when companies announced that they just started developing a game. Blame Square Enix for that.

And this is the only answer anyone needs.

Final Fantasy Vs. XIII
Final Fantasy X HD

Where are these?

On the Sony front, where is The Last Guardian?

How long did Duke Nukem Forever take to release?

Seriously, waiting to announce a game is far better than announcing it and then being silent for years. Twilight Princess was bad enough, and that was a two year wait.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#30TheBonfiniPosted 2/12/2013 11:03:31 PM
If these developers have Twitter accounts they are doing it to themselves. The fans want to know what they are working on. There is no point of them having a Twitter if not to keep the interested appraised of the development.

There are still lots of people that do just browse a store and read the backs of the game covers to decide what to buy though.

It really isn't that big of a deal if development plans change course along the way. Anything can happen, but it is reassuring to know something is being worked on, and assuming just doesn't make sense for some.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg