What's so hard about making some damn video games for this console?

#31Tsutarja495Posted 2/12/2013 11:10:03 PM
As a Nintendo fanboy, I have no problem being patient. They will get here eventually. I took the same attitude with the 3DS I bought at launch that had nothing I wanted, and now I have plenty. The Wii U on the other hand, had multiple things I wanted at launch, even if what came after is months of dead space.
#32FoppePosted 2/12/2013 11:12:26 PM
So why are not OP making some great indie clones of Mario, Metroid, Zelda, Star Fox, Donkey Kong, Kirby and Pokemon?
I mean, he seems to know how to program games...
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#33geneticsftwPosted 2/12/2013 11:21:00 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Baha05 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

Nintendo is the ONLY gaming company that doesnt announce their games in development well in advance. You know...to create hype, to actually get people to want a system. Having a million games in development is meaningless if no one knows about them. I'd rather hear about an amazing game coming out in 18 months than not hear any news at all, wondering what the hell I did with my money on the system.

Maybe they know they don't need hype. Honestly games take time to develops and sometimes design DOES change in the development stages of gaming.

Yeah who needs hype when you have hordes of people with blind faith that let you get away with anything?

Said the vita fanboy
---
Sweet
#34DemonDog666Posted 2/13/2013 11:49:12 AM
TheBonfini posted...
Baha05 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
We dont need to. Vita did and has always had many games. The Wii U is just a ghost town.

And yet the sales says otherwise when it came to the Vita as no one was buying it.

What does that have to do with games?

What is the point of buying an expensive console with no games. The Vita is expensive for a handheld but it does have lots of games now. Hopefully Nintendo will act like it did with the 3DS

Massive desperate early price drop?
#35sonicsonicPosted 2/13/2013 12:00:49 PM
All I can make out from this topic is that a lot of people are mad that Nintendo's five main IP's weren't released day one.

WiiU is going to see Pikmin 3, Yoshi, Zelda, Mario Kart for sure this. Mario, SMTxFE, X most likely. Then there are a few other titles they haven't announced yet. I bet Retro's title will be released this year as well or at latest Q1 2014.