Will nintendo always be a genratiom behind now?

#21DiscostewSMPosted 2/12/2013 6:35:23 PM
AllConsoleLover posted...
ha ha deleting my posts is kind of fun. I'll stop now.

Anyway, No clue about the GPU's, but the Durango is rumored to have an 8 core processor, While the Wii U only has a 3 core one.

Except what games can "fully" utilize an 8 core processor, let alone 3-4 core?
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#22AllConsoleLoverPosted 2/12/2013 6:36:59 PM
DiscostewSM posted...

Anyway, No clue about the GPU's, but the Durango is rumored to have an 8 core processor, While the Wii U only has a 3 core one.

Games that will be made for the Durango?
---
I'm a fan of every console
#23Sakura_RailgunPosted 2/12/2013 6:42:29 PM
DiscostewSM posted...

???
It's not like it will be running PC games that are programmed for dual to quad core, it will be running games made for the Durango, so I'm not sure I understand your point.
#24SegavsCapcomPosted 2/12/2013 6:49:01 PM
No, because generations are a matter of time and not power.

/topic.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#25TheBonfiniPosted 2/12/2013 6:49:23 PM
DiscostewSM posted...

All of them?
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#26silverbulltPosted 2/12/2013 6:53:59 PM
Since power defines a generation, yes it seems like they will continue the trend of being a gen behind for the foreseeable future.
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ
#27SegavsCapcomPosted 2/12/2013 7:18:03 PM
silverbullt posted...
Since power defines a generation, yes it seems like they will continue the trend of being a gen behind for the foreseeable future.

But power doesn't define a generation. Time does. Look in a dictionary sometimes.

If one twin has an IQ of 100 and the other an IQ of 140, does it mean they're in different generations?
---
#28DiscostewSMPosted 2/12/2013 7:37:11 PM
SegavsCapcom posted...
silverbullt posted...

But power doesn't define a generation. Time does. Look in a dictionary sometimes.

If one twin has an IQ of 100 and the other an IQ of 140, does it mean they're in different generations?

You just had to give in, didn't you?
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#29LodeiroSnakePosted 2/12/2013 7:48:32 PM
SegavsCapcom posted...
silverbullt posted...

What?
#30SegavsCapcomPosted 2/12/2013 8:41:52 PM
LodeiroSnake posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
silverbullt posted...

What?

Probably should have explained the analogy better.

Two twins are born on the same day, as twins often are. One twin grows up to be athletic and develop an IQ of 140 while the other twin only obtains an IQ of 100. Taking silver's logic, the twin with 140 IQ is not in the same generation as the twin with 100 IQ. But since they were born at the same time, they are technically in the same generation.
---