Aliens: Colonial Marines is definitely one of the best games released this month

#21ADHDguitarPosted 2/12/2013 10:02:17 PM
I just realized the joke.

Notice how the TC never says it's good, just that it's one of the best games out.

"CUZ THE WII U HAS NO GAMES"

Har har.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#22AllConsoleLover(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:03:47 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
I just realized the joke.

Notice how the TC never says it's good, just that it's one of the best games out.

"CUZ THE WII U HAS NO GAMES"

Har har.

Aliens: Colonial Marines is a good game
---
I'm a fan of every console
#23AllConsoleLover(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 8:49:52 PM
bizump
---
I'm a fan of every console
#24Faceman_Posted 2/13/2013 8:53:29 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
AllConsoleLover posted...

It gives off a great Halo vibe. You're character feels like you're Master Chief, The Commander guy is like Commander Keyes. It's definitely a contender for Halo.

Please don't compare that rubbish to the masterpiece that is Halo.

The only Problem with your statement is that halo is probably the ********* game series to be released in the last decade. Notice how the only people who praise it are xbox fan boys and fat people on youtube.
#25_Flextacy_Posted 2/14/2013 5:31:12 AM
I got this game on 360 and i've loved playing through it and enjoy the multiplayer as well.. it's not GOTY material, but if you're a aliens fan you'll love a certain thing that is revealed in the 3rd last mission or so.. the graphics aren't top notch, but they're not that bad either.. for exanple when you're in the sewer with the lurkers, they come right up to you and look at you, sometimes 2 or 3, and they look very detailed.. some levels look worse than others.. and yes when you kill them they gib up and only a lung or small body part will remain.. but the sounds are all in there, proper pulse rifle, that fires like a pulse rifle should! and the motion tracker works how it should as well, in the fact you only hear and see it when you hold it up.. previous games had a permanent HUD motion tracker.

It's not a perfect game, most people will hate it.. but i'm one of the few who don't, The Aliens/Predator series are 2 of my all time faves, so any games that come out for them i'll purchase, the 2010 AVP wasn't that bad either..

So many people just rip into this game cos they were expecting halo 4 quality.. if these people did some research and found out it started development 6 years ago, then they'd hopefully realise it's not going to graphically hold upto the top games of today.

Either way i'd have this game and it's storyline ANYTIME over those two horrendous AVP movies... utter disasters sadly..
---
Huge Huge Rockstar
#26sythe343Posted 2/14/2013 6:11:36 AM
I can't play it now after seeing the Demo it was supposed to be like, and the comparison with the final product.

The Demo felt like an Aliens movie...atmosphere and everything seems just perfect.

The final...Looks like it's extremely lacking from the Demo.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#27Rasputin77Posted 2/14/2013 6:15:48 AM
TheBonfini posted...
Oh god. You are insulting Nintendo fans. We do all have Internet connections.

Hah! XD
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#28Oni_TaedoPosted 2/14/2013 7:04:25 AM
ADHDguitar posted...
I find it amazing that this crap and Duke Nukem Forever were made by the people behind Borderlands.

O_o

I don't.

Devs wanna know how to make a game instantly bad?
First person camera.
That's how you make a bad game.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#29ZBug_Posted 2/14/2013 7:16:44 AM
Faceman_ posted...
DifferentialEquation posted...
AllConsoleLover posted...

It gives off a great Halo vibe. You're character feels like you're Master Chief, The Commander guy is like Commander Keyes. It's definitely a contender for Halo.

Please don't compare that rubbish to the masterpiece that is Halo.

The only Problem with your statement is that halo is probably the ********* game series to be released in the last decade. Notice how the only people who praise it are xbox fan boys and fat people on youtube.

What are you talking about? Halo: Combat Evolved on the PC is an excellent game.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#30JackalPosted 2/14/2013 7:18:34 AM
Dead Space 3 for me so far. I can't play this game because it's a FPS.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz