Arkham and Madden run far worse on PS3 and 360 than Warriors Orochi on Wii-U.

#21SagadegoPosted 2/13/2013 1:01:35 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
People need to read reviews and sort out the facts/mechanics of the game from BS. Nintendo games get pretty much a min of 7 just because it's a Nintendo game, it's a horrible review system.

b.s there is alot of nintendo games that have gotten under seven try again troll.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#22Bancario51Posted 2/13/2013 1:12:07 PM
they arent allowed because they were paid off
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#23angry_cowtipperPosted 2/13/2013 1:39:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#24SlimeSwayzePosted 2/13/2013 1:44:11 PM
angry_cowtipper posted...
Arkham does not run worse on PS3/360 than Wii U, and you are a liar for saying so.

I think it's more likely that he is misinformed or delusional than simply a liar.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#25angry_cowtipperPosted 2/13/2013 1:46:21 PM
I misread. It's not what he was saying.
---
Don't Starve (PC), Okami HD (PS3), Halo: Reach (360), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush (VITA)
#26Oni_TaedoPosted 2/13/2013 1:52:21 PM
From what I hear, the 360 version of Arkham runs great.
But from personal experiences with the PS3 version AND the Wii U version, I can easily say the Wii U version is much better.
Not perfect, but certainly better than the PS3 version.

Wouldn't know about WO3, as I refuse to play any Warriors games.
I'll play some Turtles in Time if I'm hankering for some old school beat-em-up action.
Why go for McDonald's when I can have a steak? Right?
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#27SlimeSwayzePosted 2/13/2013 1:57:56 PM
angry_cowtipper posted...
I misread. It's not what he was saying.

He still doesn't know what he is talking about. The games he mentioned run great on the 360, I know that for sure. Not to mention that it makes no sense whatsoever to compare game A on one console to Game B on another. It's like he's going out of his way to make an issue.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#28EternalWolf(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:33:48 PM
Bolded for TL:DR

I just got DW7 for PS3, its lead platform, and that game does have framerate issues. It runs much worse than WO3H and I was not expecting that.

As far as Arkham Asylum on PS3 and City on 360, the platforms I own the games for, they run fine on consoles. Outside of screen tearing on the initial playthrough of PS3(game installs while you play, so the second playthrough has far less screen tearing), there isn;t any "real" problems with those games. Some pop-in, especially in city, and an occasional framerate drop, but nothing as bad as what I am getting in DW7.

My point is that even though WO3H may be be the inferior version of the game, other games such as Arkham have more problems and more noticeable problems. Okay, so it may not run as good as the PS3 version, but it still runs better than most games out and those games never get knocked for having framerate issues, screen tearing or pop-in(see Arkham).

They are making these "problems" for this port seem like some kind of major issue and it's not, at all. It runs better than most games and it literally runs better than DW7 on the PS3. The least they could say is something to the effect of, "While it may be the inferior version of the game performance wise, it still runs noticeably better than Dynasty Warriors 7 which was just released a year ago and runs on the same engine."

TBQH, seeing people say this version runs better than the PS3 version and seeing the framerate issues with DW7, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was the superior version outside of the draw distance, which is simply not a big deal on the Wii-U at all.
---
As We Go...
http://i42.tinypic.com/2m82zjm.jpg
#29JunahuPosted 2/13/2013 3:41:34 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Why go for McDonald's when I can have a steak? Right?

Because right now I want a Milkshake and an Apple Pie, not a Steak.
#30SagadegoPosted 2/13/2013 3:52:55 PM
EternalWolf posted...
Bolded for TL:DR

I just got DW7 for PS3, its lead platform, and that game does have framerate issues. It runs much worse than WO3H and I was not expecting that.

As far as Arkham Asylum on PS3 and City on 360, the platforms I own the games for, they run fine on consoles. Outside of screen tearing on the initial playthrough of PS3(game installs while you play, so the second playthrough has far less screen tearing), there isn;t any "real" problems with those games. Some pop-in, especially in city, and an occasional framerate drop, but nothing as bad as what I am getting in DW7.

My point is that even though WO3H may be be the inferior version of the game, other games such as Arkham have more problems and more noticeable problems. Okay, so it may not run as good as the PS3 version, but it still runs better than most games out and those games never get knocked for having framerate issues, screen tearing or pop-in(see Arkham).

They are making these "problems" for this port seem like some kind of major issue and it's not, at all. It runs better than most games and it literally runs better than DW7 on the PS3. The least they could say is something to the effect of, "While it may be the inferior version of the game performance wise, it still runs noticeably better than Dynasty Warriors 7 which was just released a year ago and runs on the same engine."

TBQH, seeing people say this version runs better than the PS3 version and seeing the framerate issues with DW7, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was the superior version outside of the draw distance, which is simply not a big deal on the Wii-U at all.

i have WO3 on the the 360 and has some pop up issues as well.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666