Industry has no faith in Wii U why should we?

#31squatch22Posted 2/13/2013 1:09:35 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Sakura_Railgun posted...
More people were willing to buy the 3DS at 250 dollars than they are for the Vita at 250 dollars. There you go.

You have no proof of that.

3DS sold 3.6 million in its FIRST month...
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#32scoobydoobydontPosted 2/13/2013 1:11:52 AM
GooBacksBack posted...
Activision had so much faith they made their game multiplatform.

http://i.imgur.com/1tE4ZUC.jpg
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
#33pearl arowanaPosted 2/13/2013 1:23:37 AM
most people ****ed by nintendo with its underpowered console learned their lesson with wii u... that why ps3 and 360 now are trashing wii u sales week to week basis.. almost triple times...

wii u just pretty much on par with ps3 and 360 interm of power but way way way poor in term og games, online, and features..
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#34squatch22Posted 2/13/2013 1:37:32 AM
pearl arowana posted...
most people ****ed by nintendo with its underpowered console learned their lesson with wii u... that why ps3 and 360 now are trashing wii u sales week to week basis.. almost triple times...

wii u just pretty much on par with ps3 and 360 interm of power but way way way poor in term og games, online, and features..

Because older consoles didn't outsell new consoles in previous gens?
Oh wait...
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#35jairusmonillasPosted 2/13/2013 3:29:18 AM
Nintendo has been irrelevant ever since Playstation joined the console wars, Wii sales was a one time fluke. It was fully aim for the casuals not to compete with PS3 and 360 and it was also cheaper, PS3 was $599 at some point and it still beat 360 which means PS3 won the last gen console wars.
#36dennis941012Posted 2/13/2013 3:57:41 AM
Nintendo has been irrelevant ever since Playstation joined the console wars, Wii sales was a one time fluke. It was fully aim for the casuals not to compete with PS3 and 360 and it was also cheaper, PS3 was $599 at some point and it still beat 360 which means PS3 won the last gen console wars.

99.38 million <--- wii
77 million <---- PS3
75.9 million <----- 360
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#37HypnofearPosted 2/13/2013 4:57:57 AM
Honestly, it's all pretty irrelevant to me, the sole reason I bought a Wii u is because I've been a huge console gamer since i was 6 years old and I want to play high definition Mario games, High definition Zelda games and all the other franchises that Nintendo have in HD.

As long as I'm happy playing those games all else is irrelevant really and out of my control.
---
Death is Whimsical Today
#38KAMMYqueenPosted 2/13/2013 5:27:13 AM
GooBacksBack posted...
If experts are saying it's terrible, and there are no games to play, how can we seriously stick up for this system?

what kind of "experts" are we talking about here?
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#39GooBacksBack(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 9:48:32 AM
KAMMYqueen posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
If experts are saying it's terrible, and there are no games to play, how can we seriously stick up for this system?

what kind of "experts" are we talking about here?

Gamespot
#40excitebike64Posted 2/13/2013 10:29:55 AM
Experts are paid off my advertisements or investors.

Nintendo itself as a company that does not pay as much in ad revenue.

The current gen stuff will still sell well, but PS4 and Next Box are not going to be selling well for many years.

WIiU sells are great in a bad economy. Will only get better.

The fact that so many big titles are going to 360 and PS3 this year alone also shows that sells for the yet released consoles are already going to be poor. GTAV for example.

WiiU will have the most this gen for a good 2-3 years ahead of the competitions new consoles.