I want a real conversation, are you disappointed by WiiU?

#1andizzle29662Posted 2/12/2013 7:09:47 PM
Nintendo is my favorite gaming company period. I will always support them, but I'm just a tad disappointed with WiiU. I think it has plenty of kick under the hood, and the gamepad is fantastic. I'm just alittle disappointed with the software. New super mario bros was great, as ZombiU but that's really it. I'm a hardcore gamer, and have a ps3 and 360, so I played Batman, and mass effect.

When the Wii launched, we had Zelda, which was a meaty adventure.

I'm not worried about the software, as I know come e3 we will blown away.

What do you think? Are you disappointed?
---
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!
#2CaioNVPosted 2/12/2013 7:11:07 PM
I calculate a probability of 99% that they will "undisappoint"(?) you. Just calm down.
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#3DemonDog666Posted 2/12/2013 7:11:32 PM
Yep, I wanted it to be an option for next gen but it's got 3 dealbreakers and even if it didn't have those deal breakers it's still not tempting... There's like next to nothing good about the system.
#4HELZEROPosted 2/12/2013 7:13:20 PM
Yes very much so
#5ADHDguitarPosted 2/12/2013 7:15:39 PM
A little bit, but I'm not an entitled whiner.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#6DyinglegacyPosted 2/12/2013 7:20:34 PM(edited)
I have had my wii u since a week after release. It literally collects dust. There is nothing compelling me to play it, at all. I feel major buyers remorse for having purchased the system. I REALLY should have done some research before going "Oh WOW, a new system. MUST have it!"

I haven't sold it yet because I am hopeful that some games will come out that will really catch my eye. I am a smash bros fan, so that is one reason that I am clinging to hope.
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
Do justice and love mercy. Regardless of our philosophies or religious views, these are words to live by.
#7DemonDog666Posted 2/12/2013 7:19:09 PM
Dyinglegacy posted...
I have had my wii u since a week after release. It literally collects dust. There is nothing compelling me to play it, at all. I feel major buyers remorse for having purchased the system. I REALLY should have done some research before going "Oh WOW, a new system. MUST have it!"

Technically every inanimate object in doors literally collects dust, whether or not you play with it especially consoles which don't even move when you play them.
#8b1gt0nePosted 2/12/2013 7:19:52 PM
Nope. Loving the WiiU. It might not have many games now, but I know Nintendo is going to floor at E3. They have a plan;)
#9DifferentialEquationPosted 2/12/2013 7:21:42 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
Nope. Loving the WiiU. It might not have many games now, but I know Nintendo is going to floor at E3. They have a plan;)

What's that? Are they going to announce an HD remake of Mario Sunshine?
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#10DyinglegacyPosted 2/12/2013 7:22:35 PM(edited)
DemonDog666 posted...
Dyinglegacy posted...

Technically every inanimate object in doors literally collects dust, whether or not you play with it especially consoles which don't even move when you play them.

Technically you knew what I meant, and you know it :)
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
Do justice and love mercy. Regardless of our philosophies or religious views, these are words to live by.