I want a real conversation, are you disappointed by WiiU?

#41TheBonfiniPosted 2/12/2013 11:15:16 PM
It really is no ones fault but their own if they invested in it before they knew they would get the value they expected from it.

It is an inherent risk being an early adopter, since you don't know how things will turn out.

Look at EA. They were all systems go for Wii-U previously, now it seems that gamers are paying the price of a botched deal between top executives of Ninty and EA.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7UgAprdpM
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#42andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 11:21:20 PM
I for one think WiiU will take off once mario kart and Zelda come out this fall.
---
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!
#43FlyinTonitePosted 2/12/2013 11:23:20 PM
andizzle29662 posted...
I for one think WiiU will take off once mario kart and Zelda come out this fall.

Fall for new zelda? No friggin way. Mario kart sure but wind waker hd will probably be the only new zelda title this year.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#44ChipChippersonPosted 2/12/2013 11:50:22 PM
My only disappointment is the lack of release dates. I understand it takes time to make a game but try nailing something down a bit. Geez Louise, nobody can even pin down a date for the bloody Aliens game.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#45IknowKungFuPosted 2/12/2013 11:51:39 PM
Very disappointing
---
Go Fist Yourself
#46kaiser ryuPosted 2/12/2013 11:53:50 PM
I just wait for games I want and buy whats necessary to play them when they come out. It's hard to be disappointed by this approach. I have no expectations of consoles other than that they function long enough for me to play the library of games I've decided were enough to warrant their purchase in the first place.
---
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06
#47FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/12/2013 11:58:45 PM
andizzle29662 posted...

i agree once the first party software starts to come out i strongly believe the system will turn around though im honestly only predicting 50mil lifetime sales for the system though.
---
Currently Playing: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#48YamagishiDPosted 2/13/2013 12:04:08 AM
Not really. I use my Wii U daily. One reason is because my cable box remove is busted so I use the gamepad. I also like to browse Miiverse, play some games I rented from Gamefly, and use Netflix and Amazon Video. If it is something I use daily, I see no reason to be disappointed with it.
#49TheBonfiniPosted 2/13/2013 12:09:59 AM
b1gt0ne posted...
HELZERO posted...
DifferentialEquation posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
Nope. Loving the WiiU. It might not have many games now, but I know Nintendo is going to floor at E3. They have a plan;)

What's that? Are they going to announce an HD remake of Mario Sunshine?

lol pwned

You need to drop the Hel from your name, name will be more fitting.

Seriously, how long you been waiting to drop this?
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#50ChargrilledPosted 2/13/2013 12:10:39 AM
My wii u sits, unused, whilst other machines get frequent use from new games.

I are disappoint.
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!