I want a real conversation, are you disappointed by WiiU?

#61rildomeinPosted 2/13/2013 5:26:36 AM
HELZERO posted...
Yes very much so

---
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca
#62LapanuiPosted 2/13/2013 5:30:18 AM
Not disappointed with the console at all. I don't even have any retail game at the moment.

Bought Balloon Fight a few days ago which is quite enjoyable. Played the Rayman Legends demo which was really fun, but will be getting that on the 360. Played The Cave demo and that was really fun. Will try out Tank!Tank!Tank! tomorrow when it becomes free in the UK, if I don't complete it all before the discount ends on the 28th, I will probably buy each part to the game.

I bought the Wii U last Monday, it was cheaper than anywhere else. It was 255 for the Black version and it was brand new. Thought, might as well pick it up, Monster Hunter is only one month away, which is the reason I got a Wii U.

At the moment, my Wii U is used to browse the internet and play Balloon Fight. Just can't wait till MH3U demo comes out next week. I will probably play it every day until the game is released.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#63DarkAdonis123Posted 2/13/2013 5:38:04 AM
Yes I am. I'm wishing I never bought it. This will be the last system I ever buy at launch. I have never had this much buyer's remorse before in my life.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#64pikachupwnagePosted 2/13/2013 5:49:37 AM
I bought at launch and expected a slow start with software though I still have several good games anyways.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
#65knob1701Posted 2/13/2013 6:03:57 AM
Not really. I am having a lot of fun with it so far. Looking forward to new Zelda and Mario in the future. All the negativity on these boards is stupid. I have an Xbox if I want to play the other games.
#66deathsaber79Posted 2/13/2013 6:54:12 AM
No, the games are coming. Just have to be patient.
#67Virus66Posted 2/13/2013 6:55:43 AM
Not really disappointed. This is typical for console launches so I'm really used to it. I see a ton of megaton games in the future for Wii U so I have no worries.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#68andrea987Posted 2/13/2013 7:03:36 AM
Not in the slightest.
It'll be interesting to find out how many of the people complaining in here don't even own a Wii U, though...
---
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma, Batman AC, Fifa 13, Sonic Racing.
Just finished: Trine 2 DC.
#69icarus231Posted 2/13/2013 7:09:02 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
There's like next to nothing BAD about the system.

FIXED
#70NewbiusPosted 2/13/2013 7:37:07 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Newbius posted...
A lot of the cons are mostly software issues and Nintendo at the moment is building up patches for some of those issues. the biggest con at the moment is the Nintendo IDs are console locked.

As for pros, the Miiverse is a really good feature and is a major step up in the social department. The controller is very comfortable and ergonomic. the touch screen is very responsive. Able to use almost any hard drive to add more memory to the console. The eShop is a step up in layout and design plus a lot of indie developers like the option to name their price for their games.

those are the things I can think of at the moment.

There's no evidence Nintendo is patching it, they didn't fix anything with wii why will things be different with wiiU?

Miiverse is an online forum and completely pointless and only here because you needed to pad the list, the tablet controller is a pointless waste of money no matter how ergonomic or responsive it is and the eshop isn't anywhere near as good as psn/xbl...

What?! Nintendo specifically stated that they are developing the patch for the slow OS and load times. You obviously have not watched the latest Nintendo Direct or even cared.

As for everything else you said, that is all just your opinion. You think the gamepad sucks? Fine, but that's just you. You think the Miiverse is pointless? Fine, but again, that is just your opinion. The problem I have with you is you think your opinions are fact.