I Really Don't Care What Others Say About the WiiU

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I Really Don't Care What Others Say About the WiiU

User Info: SimmerE15

SimmerE15
3 years ago#1
I still have excitement for this system and can't wait to get one :D
With all the negativity going around about the system, I still keep up hype and AC3, BLOPSII, Scribblenauts, and TTT2 all look amazing! Even that NSMBU game looks amazing, and I can't stand 2D Mario's! I have BLOPS and Tekken already on my 360, but the WiiU versions have some awesome benefits!

No GTA V on WiiU? No worries got 3 xboxes in my house, and one is my own personal

Rayman going multi? Eh who cares, but it sucks for those who had it preordered and have to wait :/

What? You think Nntendo's 1st parties are getting stale? As long as they keep making them, I'm happy, cuz I love them :D....except for those 2D Mario's lol

User Info: HELZERO

HELZERO
3 years ago#2
One billion mens trash is one mans treasure

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
3 years ago#3
HELZERO posted...
One billion mens trash is one mans treasure

Yeah, I have to agree that it's not selling well in China.
Which is more mature: playing a game where you can shoot people or seeing those games and deciding not to play them?
Yes, I formerly had a Pokemon Gen VI sig.

User Info: userfrigginame

userfrigginame
3 years ago#4
3 Xboxes!? Living room, other sibling, and yourself?

User Info: DemonDog666

DemonDog666
3 years ago#5
SimmerE15 posted...
With all the negativity going around about the system, I still keep up hype and AC3, BLOPSII, Scribblenauts, and TTT2 all look amazing! Even that NSMBU game looks amazing, and I can't stand 2D Mario's! I have BLOPS and Tekken already on my 360, but the WiiU versions have some awesome benefits!

No GTA V on WiiU? No worries got 3 xboxes in my house, and one is my own personal

Rayman going multi? Eh who cares, but it sucks for those who had it preordered and have to wait :/

What? You think Nntendo's 1st parties are getting stale? As long as they keep making them, I'm happy, cuz I love them :D....except for those 2D Mario's lol

The wiiU versions don't have awesome benefits... and just get scribblenauts on pc and don't waste your money, you are essentially buying a console for NSMBSU and a bunch of bs.

User Info: STN79

STN79
3 years ago#6
Wii U like any other game system is starting it's life slowly and that's to be expected. Don't worry about what others are saying. If you like it that's all that matters. I won't be missing anything because i don't blindly follow one company like some lap dog. I like videogames and i'll play them on anything they're available on regardless of power or poularity.

User Info: SimmerE15

SimmerE15
3 years ago#7
DemonDog666 posted...
SimmerE15 posted...

The wiiU versions don't have awesome benefits... and just get scribblenauts on pc and don't waste your money, you are essentially buying a console for NSMBSU and a bunch of bs.

BLOPSII, I can play just on the Gamepad when my bros n sisters are hogging the TV :D
And Tekken has the Tekken ball and all DLC on disc ;)

I'd rather get it on the WiiU, though :P
I already game on my PC most of the time, but we need a new computer (Graphics card worn out, got it like 5 years ago)

userfrigginame posted...
3 Xboxes!? Living room, other sibling, and yourself?

Yep! Everyone shares the living room one, I put mine in the family room, and my older bro put his in our room :P
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I Really Don't Care What Others Say About the WiiU

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived