I Really Don't Care What Others Say About the WiiU

#1SimmerE15Posted 2/12/2013 6:13:11 PM
I still have excitement for this system and can't wait to get one :D
With all the negativity going around about the system, I still keep up hype and AC3, BLOPSII, Scribblenauts, and TTT2 all look amazing! Even that NSMBU game looks amazing, and I can't stand 2D Mario's! I have BLOPS and Tekken already on my 360, but the WiiU versions have some awesome benefits!

No GTA V on WiiU? No worries got 3 xboxes in my house, and one is my own personal

Rayman going multi? Eh who cares, but it sucks for those who had it preordered and have to wait :/

What? You think Nntendo's 1st parties are getting stale? As long as they keep making them, I'm happy, cuz I love them :D....except for those 2D Mario's lol
#2HELZEROPosted 2/12/2013 6:17:25 PM
One billion mens trash is one mans treasure
#3pokemonfreak97Posted 2/12/2013 6:19:03 PM
HELZERO posted...
One billion mens trash is one mans treasure

Yeah, I have to agree that it's not selling well in China.
---
Which is more mature: playing a game where you can shoot people or seeing those games and deciding not to play them?
Yes, I formerly had a Pokemon Gen VI sig.
#4userfrigginamePosted 2/12/2013 6:19:26 PM
3 Xboxes!? Living room, other sibling, and yourself?
#5DemonDog666Posted 2/12/2013 6:21:38 PM(edited)
SimmerE15 posted...
With all the negativity going around about the system, I still keep up hype and AC3, BLOPSII, Scribblenauts, and TTT2 all look amazing! Even that NSMBU game looks amazing, and I can't stand 2D Mario's! I have BLOPS and Tekken already on my 360, but the WiiU versions have some awesome benefits!

No GTA V on WiiU? No worries got 3 xboxes in my house, and one is my own personal

Rayman going multi? Eh who cares, but it sucks for those who had it preordered and have to wait :/

What? You think Nntendo's 1st parties are getting stale? As long as they keep making them, I'm happy, cuz I love them :D....except for those 2D Mario's lol

The wiiU versions don't have awesome benefits... and just get scribblenauts on pc and don't waste your money, you are essentially buying a console for NSMBSU and a bunch of bs.
#6STN79Posted 2/12/2013 6:27:12 PM
Wii U like any other game system is starting it's life slowly and that's to be expected. Don't worry about what others are saying. If you like it that's all that matters. I won't be missing anything because i don't blindly follow one company like some lap dog. I like videogames and i'll play them on anything they're available on regardless of power or poularity.
#7SimmerE15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 6:28:28 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
SimmerE15 posted...

The wiiU versions don't have awesome benefits... and just get scribblenauts on pc and don't waste your money, you are essentially buying a console for NSMBSU and a bunch of bs.

BLOPSII, I can play just on the Gamepad when my bros n sisters are hogging the TV :D
And Tekken has the Tekken ball and all DLC on disc ;)

I'd rather get it on the WiiU, though :P
I already game on my PC most of the time, but we need a new computer (Graphics card worn out, got it like 5 years ago)

userfrigginame posted...
3 Xboxes!? Living room, other sibling, and yourself?

Yep! Everyone shares the living room one, I put mine in the family room, and my older bro put his in our room :P