How will Sony's Feb 20th announcement affect Nintendo?

#51JackalPosted 2/19/2013 9:05:20 AM
Like someone told me this morning, it could just be about a Vita price drop and a new version of Home! :-)
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#52SocranPosted 2/19/2013 4:44:59 PM
Jackal posted...
Like someone told me this morning, it could just be about a Vita price drop and a new version of Home! :-)

They already announced the Vita price drop a day or two ago.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#53darkjedilinkPosted 2/19/2013 4:51:17 PM
Socran posted...
Jackal posted...

They already announced the Vita price drop a day or two ago.

For Japan only.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#54dragon_suplex_xPosted 2/20/2013 6:18:42 AM
If there are any icons or color indicators on said "touchpad" it's still a screen.

Socran posted...
dragon_suplex_x posted...
Amakusa posted...
I'm actually expecting a new meme to be borne along the lines of the Giant Enemy Crab.

I'm expecting something making fun of the mini-screen on the controller as opposed to a full tablet or $450.00 US DOLLARS!

There is no mini-screen. There's a touchPAD, which does not have an actual screen. Which... is really not all that useful in most situations. It's much more appropriate on a secondary screen, where the only reason you touch it is because it's simpler than switching to a second set of controls, and you're probably just picking menu options anyway.

Also, insiders say the system will not announce its price on the 20th, and even if the rumored 300 Euros is the final price, that will more likely come out to $370-$400, not the $450 that the simple exchange rate would suggest.

---
But I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.
Nintendo Network ID: Vertigoink
#55pokemonfreak97Posted 2/20/2013 6:21:33 AM
MewtwoEx posted...
MichaeIPachter posted...
I think all the remaining fanboys will see the light when the PS4 is announced and Sony will be driven into bankruptcy.

Maybe Fix“d, maybe not

Please don't get into a quote-editing argument.
---
Which is more mature: playing a game where you can shoot people or seeing those games and deciding not to play them?
Yes, I formerly had a Pokemon Gen VI sig.