C/D-Nintendo's more "niche," franchises are better then the main ones lately.

#11sonicsonicPosted 2/13/2013 4:43:51 AM
Kind of hard to say. KI:U was amazing. FE looks amazing... damn having to wait till April... and Pikmin 3 looks good.

The main franchises are just as good. It really is all down to preference. KI:U was essentially a new IP so it came across as a big breathe of fresh air from a lot of Nintendos's other mascot titles.

FE Awakening is an accurate name for the game. The DS games were pretty poor. They had the basic gameplay, but lacked so much of the charm and interesting features that had been built up throughout the series. I only got played Shadow Dragon out of the DS releases, but dear me... What a terrible remake.

....And we haven't seen a Pikmin game in quite some time. So that's why it seems so amazing.

Relating to Pikmin. Does anyone else thing that Nintendo are going to surprise us with this? Nintendo are clearly aware that there is a lack of stellar software on the WiiU. This game has been in the works for a long time, but we really know little about it. Rock Pikmin and 4 captains ? I just have this feeling like Nintendo have kept a lot secret about it so come release they can bombard people with reasons to buy it.
#12guedesbrawlPosted 2/13/2013 4:50:54 AM
kid icarus is fine,and if you are playing with a fricking stand,you are doing it wrong,
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#13Virus66Posted 2/13/2013 5:52:18 AM
guedesbrawl posted...
kid icarus is fine,and if you are playing with a fricking stand,you are doing it wrong,

If the game comes with a stand to use, it's kinda stupid to say they are doing it wrong... or else why would they give it to you?
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#14JobocanPosted 2/13/2013 7:02:51 AM
Virus66 posted...
guedesbrawl posted...

If the game comes with a stand to use, it's kinda stupid to say they are doing it wrong... or else why would they give it to you?

I found the stand to be insanely cumbersome, unless you were playing on a table or something. The game is fine without the stand, I frankly had no use for it.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#15LinktoDrinkPosted 2/13/2013 7:07:55 AM
Kid Ic Uprising sucked. Real talk. Give me another game like the original and I'll be all over it.