Maybe it's best if the Wii U doesn't get Aliens.

#21FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/13/2013 12:52:01 AM
geneticsftw posted...
Looks like it can be fixed with an update

fixing the AI in this game is gonna require more than just an update....
---
Currently Playing: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#22TheBonfiniPosted 2/13/2013 12:54:57 AM
geneticsftw posted...

If you believe this, you probably believe in Santa.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#23Soggy13Posted 2/13/2013 1:15:03 AM
TheBonfini posted...
geneticsftw posted...

what if the Santa is a crazy glue sniffer? Building model airplanes he says well I'm not buying it. Let him in the house once is all it takes, next thing you know, your daughter is knocked up and there is change missing from your dresser. I have seen it happen a million times...

I doubt that can fix it but would like to be optimistic and hope they can because I was looking forward to this game but it Just seems sad now.
---
PSN/LIVE: Massacredone
Me thinks words is hard...
#24geneticsftwPosted 2/13/2013 1:48:43 AM
Soggy13 posted...
TheBonfini posted...
geneticsftw posted...

what if the Santa is a crazy glue sniffer? Building model airplanes he says well I'm not buying it. Let him in the house once is all it takes, next thing you know, your daughter is knocked up and there is change missing from your dresser. I have seen it happen a million times...

I doubt that can fix it but would like to be optimistic and hope they can because I was looking forward to this game but it Just seems sad now.

Great movie
---
Sweet
#25Striker667Posted 2/13/2013 1:50:54 AM
I am still looking forward to this game, mostly for the MP Vs and Co-op. Hopefully we get the DLC as well because a horde mode sound fun for this game.
#26TheBonfiniPosted 2/13/2013 1:56:33 AM
Soggy13 posted...
TheBonfini posted...
geneticsftw posted...

Fair enough. I like to optimistic too, but when the videos are right there, it's hard not to concede that this isn't worth buying. And I have the Quadrilogy on BD. This game should have been amazing. The truly sad part is I read it is considered cannon to the Alien universe.

Honestly I'll just watch it on YouTube and hope the story is cool. Watching Aliens dance and Marines shoot walls is not an immersive interactive experience.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#27jmichaelbpPosted 2/13/2013 5:37:43 AM
The greatest achievement of Aliens: Colonial Marines:

Metascore:

Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) -> 44
Duke Nukem Forever (PC) -> 54

Good job, Gearbox!
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#28Oni_TaedoPosted 2/13/2013 6:16:21 AM
To be honest, none of Gearbox's games have been good.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#29PedroMontanaPosted 2/13/2013 7:21:34 AM
TheBonfini posted...
Nintendo doesn't need to be left out of anymore multiplatform releases, especially from current gen systems. It sends a terrible message.

But when this game comes out on the Wii U and does not sell at all because everyone is aware of the quality/reviews by then, it might also not be helpful.

Publishers and the gaming media often like to look at things from a "Could it be Nintendo's fault?" angle.

No More Heroes outsold all previous Grasshopper Manufacture games, MadWorld outsold all previous Clover games, yet that those niche games didn't sell like Halo was used as an excuse to claim m-rated games wouldn't sell on the Wii. It was really sad how these things were twisted.
---
No More Heroes
#30Rasputin77Posted 2/13/2013 7:35:36 AM
TheBonfini posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Finally, something the Wii U fans AND haters can agree on lol

Ahem to that! And no, I am not bringing up religion. hahaha

Amen? I would love to hear a prayer ended with "ahem", though.
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.