Convince me.

#131_CARLOX_Posted 2/20/2013 11:48:29 AM
I have been checking on my alt US account and didn't get anything in that one :(

---
http://i.imgur.com/KaLJk.gif
#132FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/20/2013 11:50:07 AM
i got my $10 and used it to by chrono cross i believe i made the right decision :)
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Skyrim: Dragonborn (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#133spectermaster14Posted 2/20/2013 12:09:17 PM
I didn't get **** and I've got two PSPs, a Vita, and a PS3 registered on my account with umpteen downloadable games. Eat it, Sony.

Speaking of which, Rocketbirds is on Vita now. If anyone gets it, I need a co-op partner. It's like Oddworld in a dystopian future where all birds are ruled by evil penguins. Yep.
#134PsyrenCall(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 12:19:19 PM
Other Canadians I've spoken to got it. So apparently two PS3s, a PSP, Vita, a psn+ membership and regular purchases on the store aren't enough to qualify me as loyal. Bull****.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#135orcus_snakePosted 2/20/2013 12:22:04 PM
I also did not get ****, and I bought like 6 PS3s :P
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#136KONGAKREWPosted 2/20/2013 12:43:26 PM
sythe343 posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
If you're not actually going to contribute advice the do us all a favor and click topic list. I'm looking for advice, not a half assed run at being a smart ass.

Pot calling kettle black.

He gave you good advice. Only someone in their teens would think he's being a smartass.

Tell you what, go get the laser eye surgery and maybe you'll gain some clarity, perspective, and insight.

agreed
---
Not changing sig until a new 3D Donkey Kong Platformer is announced. Started 8/6/08
#137_CARLOX_Posted 2/20/2013 1:13:12 PM(edited)
I have 5 active PS3's, had a lousy 3 month PS+ membership last year, no PSP or Vita and I'm pretty sure I purchase less than all you guys.

Sony be crazy :S

However, I did vote on their best games on the PS Store thing last night before they started sending those, maybe it had something to do with that?

Still going to be checking on my alt because maybe they'll send another batch lol.

On the other hand, I never win anything in these things so I iz happeh! ^___^

---
http://i.imgur.com/KaLJk.gif
#138PsyrenCall(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 1:23:01 PM
All I know is if I don't get it... that's the straw that broke the camel's back. I won't be buying a console next generation.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#139_CARLOX_Posted 2/20/2013 1:27:31 PM
/Carlox

:P

---
http://i.imgur.com/wLOBW.jpg
#140orcus_snakePosted 2/20/2013 1:41:26 PM
I dont get 10 bucks for free

I dotn buy next system

Sounds silly to me :P
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"