Convince me.

#411IokuaPosted 3/12/2013 5:22:59 PM
Jawbone posted...
OP, I recommend buying the strongest chill pills you can find, because with the way you are responding to these people, your blood must be boiling. It's kind of funny how mad you are getting for little to no reason. Actually, go ahead and get laser eye surgery, but have them add steam valves so when you get really mad over something a bit more, your boiling blood will have a way to vent itself while adding a comical whistle. People will hear the loud "FFFWWWWEEEEEEE" and go, oh that PsyrenCall, he's on the internet again.

I'll just read one of your earlier angry responses and pretend it was for me so I can save you some time.

You are not very bright.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#412JawbonePosted 3/12/2013 5:41:41 PM
Iokua posted...
Jawbone posted...
OP, I recommend buying the strongest chill pills you can find, because with the way you are responding to these people, your blood must be boiling. It's kind of funny how mad you are getting for little to no reason. Actually, go ahead and get laser eye surgery, but have them add steam valves so when you get really mad over something a bit more, your boiling blood will have a way to vent itself while adding a comical whistle. People will hear the loud "FFFWWWWEEEEEEE" and go, oh that PsyrenCall, he's on the internet again.

I'll just read one of your earlier angry responses and pretend it was for me so I can save you some time.

You are not very bright.

That was an illogical response to the kind of comment I posted. You're quite dim witted, aren't you? Course, you can still make the response as I lacked the common sense to not return to a hovel of a topic. Live and learn.
---
Death: It's what you get for living.
#413orcus_snakePosted 3/12/2013 7:25:38 PM
Iokua posted...
Curriculum? I believe the word you're looking for is resume.

That :P
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#414IngSlayerPosted 3/12/2013 7:34:52 PM
I can't believe this crap is still going.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#415IokuaPosted 3/12/2013 8:06:02 PM
Jawbone posted...
Iokua posted...
Jawbone posted...

You are not very bright.

That was an illogical response to the kind of comment I posted. You're quite dim witted, aren't you? Course, you can still make the response as I lacked the common sense to not return to a hovel of a topic. Live and learn.

It's like watching a midget try to play baseball with Andre the Giant.
---
#416IokuaPosted 3/14/2013 12:22:15 AM
Yar, playing the Citadel DLC. Decided to buy myself a present with said tax return since it's all going to various medical things instead of into fun. Is good so far, ridiculously cheesy.
---
#417iomega311Posted 3/14/2013 11:23:18 PM
Carlox always got the girl in Castle Crusherz.

And cute woodland animals.
---
More proof that committing actual violence inspires the playing of violent video games.
http://backloggery.com/iomega311
#418xXSmash_BrosXxPosted 3/14/2013 11:23:37 PM
IngSlayer posted...
I can't believe this crap is still going.

---
NNID: Zmazh9000
#419IokuaPosted 3/14/2013 11:46:56 PM
And I got neither teh chicks or teh woodland creechors.
---
#420iomega311Posted 3/15/2013 12:22:14 AM
Wouldin cretchers.

So I hear that the difficulty of the new GoW is getting patched. Gamez 2 difficult.
---
More proof that committing actual violence inspires the playing of violent video games.
http://backloggery.com/iomega311