Convince me.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Convince me.
3 years ago#91
Don't really care about the ps4 announcement.
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
3 years ago#92
I meant that announcement could very well be just a Vita price cut for North America >.>

Sure, it could be about PS4 too but... meh. That just means the trolls and fanboys olympics will take place for the following months.
http://i.imgur.com/wLOBW.jpg
3 years ago#93
Should be interesting, but I'm intending to do my gaming on the PC for the foreseeable future. They'll have to announce some killer exclusives to get my attention.
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
3 years ago#94
Lasik is worth it coming from someone who has had it done. It takes about 10 minutes to get it done and a night of sleep. I was legally blind since 2 years of age and I got it done in 2008. Best thing ever. Hated the hassle of glasses and contacts.
3 years ago#95
Yar, I don't often agree with Jim Sterling as he's a self *****ing ponce, but I just watched his anti-preorder episode, and he's definitely spot on.
3 years ago#96
I like Jim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnydd6hOM6M

HYPE!

I' still nto gonna buy it like any of the other UNSs but damn does it look fluid as ****.
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
3 years ago#97
Damn, I wanted to get 2 for cheap but 3 looks amazing so I want that now.

And I don't even know what's going on with the story lol.
http://i.imgur.com/KaLJk.gif
3 years ago#98
The plot of Naruto turned into LETS REVIVE FAMOUS PEOPLE FROM LEGENDS AND DEAD GOOD GUYS AND MAKE EM ZOMBIES FOR US.

still fun, kinda.
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
3 years ago#99
PsyrenCall posted...
If you're not actually going to contribute advice the do us all a favor and click topic list. I'm looking for advice, not a half assed run at being a smart ass.

Pot calling kettle black.

He gave you good advice. Only someone in their teens would think he's being a smartass.

Tell you what, go get the laser eye surgery and maybe you'll gain some clarity, perspective, and insight.
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
3 years ago#100
Pikmin 3, eventually
Bayonetta 2, eventually
Zelda, eventually
Metroid, eventually

well, that was the convincing for me, anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Convince me.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived