Convince me.

#91PsyrenCall(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:57:17 PM
Don't really care about the ps4 announcement.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#92_CARLOX_Posted 2/18/2013 2:03:13 PM
I meant that announcement could very well be just a Vita price cut for North America >.>

Sure, it could be about PS4 too but... meh. That just means the trolls and fanboys olympics will take place for the following months.

---
http://i.imgur.com/wLOBW.jpg
#93PsyrenCall(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 3:34:01 PM
Should be interesting, but I'm intending to do my gaming on the PC for the foreseeable future. They'll have to announce some killer exclusives to get my attention.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#94Wekos1187Posted 2/18/2013 3:41:07 PM
Lasik is worth it coming from someone who has had it done. It takes about 10 minutes to get it done and a night of sleep. I was legally blind since 2 years of age and I got it done in 2008. Best thing ever. Hated the hassle of glasses and contacts.
#95PsyrenCall(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 10:06:42 PM
Yar, I don't often agree with Jim Sterling as he's a self *****ing ponce, but I just watched his anti-preorder episode, and he's definitely spot on.
---
#96orcus_snakePosted 2/19/2013 10:22:14 AM
I like Jim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnydd6hOM6M

HYPE!

I' still nto gonna buy it like any of the other UNSs but damn does it look fluid as ****.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#97_CARLOX_Posted 2/19/2013 10:31:47 AM
Damn, I wanted to get 2 for cheap but 3 looks amazing so I want that now.

And I don't even know what's going on with the story lol.

---
http://i.imgur.com/KaLJk.gif
#98orcus_snakePosted 2/19/2013 11:56:43 AM
The plot of Naruto turned into LETS REVIVE FAMOUS PEOPLE FROM LEGENDS AND DEAD GOOD GUYS AND MAKE EM ZOMBIES FOR US.

still fun, kinda.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#99sythe343Posted 2/19/2013 12:00:43 PM
PsyrenCall posted...
If you're not actually going to contribute advice the do us all a favor and click topic list. I'm looking for advice, not a half assed run at being a smart ass.

Pot calling kettle black.

He gave you good advice. Only someone in their teens would think he's being a smartass.

Tell you what, go get the laser eye surgery and maybe you'll gain some clarity, perspective, and insight.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#100Ghost-inZeShellPosted 2/19/2013 12:00:48 PM
Pikmin 3, eventually
Bayonetta 2, eventually
Zelda, eventually
Metroid, eventually

well, that was the convincing for me, anyway.