I think I'm going to become a Nintendo fanboy again this generation.

#1KroganBallEaterPosted 2/13/2013 12:25:39 AM
I've been playing old nintendo games and I love them so much, and now I'm buying Wii games that I used to hate or I didn't think they would be good but they ARE really good. (the biggest was Skyward Sword, I absolutely hated it and within 3 hours of the game I gave it a 4/10 and sold it, now I'm 12 hours in and it's a 9/10 so far)

I'll probably buy a PC instead of the Nextbox or Playstation 4 so my Wii U will be my console of choice (unless you can call a PC a "console")

I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing because I love Nintendo so much but the fanboys make me want to blow my brains out because every thing I hear them say just makes me cringe.
---
OMG Krogan!!!! That would hurt my precious little fanny!!!! LOL!!!!! - GamerGirlz after I told her to shove a stick of rhubarb up her fanny.
#2thefabregas22Posted 2/13/2013 12:29:44 AM
KroganBallEater posted...
I've been playing old nintendo games and I love them so much, and now I'm buying Wii games that I used to hate or I didn't think they would be good but they ARE really good. (the biggest was Skyward Sword, I absolutely hated it and within 3 hours of the game I gave it a 4/10 and sold it, now I'm 12 hours in and it's a 9/10 so far)

I'll probably buy a PC instead of the Nextbox or Playstation 4 so my Wii U will be my console of choice (unless you can call a PC a "console")

I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing because I love Nintendo so much but the fanboys make me want to blow my brains out because every thing I hear them say just makes me cringe.

Well that's good to hear. Hopefully you make it through this gen and onto the next. I would buy a ps4 too. But that's just me.
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
#3NekoSushiRiotPosted 2/13/2013 12:30:45 AM
Nintendo has something big up their sleeve. Tag along for the ride, you probably won't be disappointed. Stuff life Wind Waker HD and Monolith's "X" are great examples of what is to come.
#4Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/13/2013 12:39:17 AM(edited)
I felt the very same way as you tc for wii games last gen. I started playing them very early jan of 2012 and now I love them and have like 37 wii games with just 4 more I need to complete having every first party nintendo game for the wii I even enjoyed the sonic olympic spin off games very much as well as sonic and the black knight (I didn't like sonic secret rings though) also I have to say I have ended up enjoying my wii more than I ever did my 360 or ps3. I can't wait wait to see this years e3 to see what new games will be out for wii u :)
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#5TheBonfiniPosted 2/13/2013 12:40:59 AM
Hey you do that! I'm still stuck on the DS myself and discovering how awesome handhelds can be. I used to shun them on the basis that I don't need a portable because I prefer to play at home! Why not have the option of both I later decided to talk myself in to checking it out. Boom! Hooked! Games are so cheap now it's hard not to justify it.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#6VoelgerPosted 2/13/2013 12:44:22 AM
I am in a similar boat TC, though I never owned a wii. I got a crazy though last week and bought a wii u. I love it. I've been playing Skyward Sword on it and its awesome. I think this generation the wii u will have some very good games. I look back at the GameCube, and even though at the time it seemed like there was never enough games coming out for it- I realize that some of my all time favorites were on that system.
1. Metroid Prime 1 and 2
2. Resident evil remake and zero
3. Wind waker
4. Tales of Symphonia
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
#7ChipChippersonPosted 2/13/2013 12:55:12 AM
I was never a Nintendo fanboy, and I'm still not. I only ended up a fan/U owner by default because their brand doesn't bore me as much as the near-identical Sony and MS do. If the U doesn't get some multiplats so be it, I'm not going to lose sleep over it.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#8TheBonfiniPosted 2/13/2013 12:58:48 AM
ChipChipperson posted...
I was never a Nintendo fanboy, and I'm still not. I only ended up a fan/U owner by default because their brand doesn't bore me as much as the near-identical Sony and MS do. If the U doesn't get some multiplats so be it, I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

So you won't play Sony and MS games and multiplats? That's a lot of good games but nothing to lose sleep over, I agree.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#9berenddebeerPosted 2/13/2013 1:06:03 AM
Im going wiiu and ps4 i think but yeah nintendo makes the best games
#10VoelgerPosted 2/13/2013 5:35:43 AM
I think I'll love my U this gen, but I will probably get a Xbox eventually if it not ridiculous
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10