Anyone here own Assassins Creed 3?

#1HungtotheoverPosted 2/13/2013 6:52:13 AM
Just curious to know if it freezes or has any other issues.
---
Big racks are awesome....................................more space for games. -gamefaqs
#2Crazy_tank51Posted 2/13/2013 6:55:38 AM
I have it and it froze twice on me, but a quick cleaning gets it working again.
---
Not changing this sig until I have enough time, incentive, and attention span large enough to change this sig.
#3darkjedilinkPosted 2/13/2013 6:57:31 AM
I have the digital version, and I've had no console freezes whatsoever since the last firmware update.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#4allchiefedupPosted 2/13/2013 7:03:48 AM
I have the disk version... no freezes, but it has the same glitches that the 360 and PS3 versions have.
#5Ketchup799Posted 2/13/2013 8:25:43 AM
I have the disc version. Haven't experienced any freezes on my Wii U since the first week while playing Nintendo Land (2 freezes).

As others have said, the game is a little glitchy (me or enemies getting stuck randomly, weird animations, etc), but I haven't really seen the game on other consoles to compare.
---
RoB IGN: gmquinto
#6BeastLeeAdamsPosted 2/13/2013 8:29:51 AM
Ketchup799 posted...
I have the disc version. Haven't experienced any freezes on my Wii U since the first week while playing Nintendo Land (2 freezes).

As others have said, the game is a little glitchy (me or enemies getting stuck randomly, weird animations, etc), but I haven't really seen the game on other consoles to compare.

Glitches are very common in this game, especially with running up walls. 360 version here.

My sisters husband bought it for the Wii U and says that it has pretty bad graphics.
---
I think everyone in the gaming world weather you are a Nintendrone, Sony Pony, Xbot or part of the Master Race can agree that Patcher should be fired.
#7Rasputin77Posted 2/13/2013 8:35:50 AM
Glitches are very common in this game, especially with running up walls. 360 version here.

PS3 version here, with very similar results.
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.