New Nintendo Direct coming tomorrow

#31HelbanPosted 2/13/2013 9:08:27 AM
Sorry if this is a dumb question but as someone who was finally able to buy a Wii U, are the Nintendo Direct's shown directly on the system (and if so then where to view it) or do you go to nintendo.com via the browser to watch it?
#32SychinLegacyPosted 2/13/2013 10:12:10 AM
Helban posted...
Sorry if this is a dumb question but as someone who was finally able to buy a Wii U, are the Nintendo Direct's shown directly on the system (and if so then where to view it) or do you go to nintendo.com via the browser to watch it?

I watched the Pokemon X/Y one on my Wii U via the internet browser and going to nintendo's homepage. As far as a direct stream to the console I didn't notice one.
#33Sir_HaxorPosted 2/13/2013 10:21:21 AM
LinktoDrink posted...
Hell yeah. That means I have a Valentines date. With Nintendo. What up.

---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#34TerotrousPosted 2/13/2013 10:22:39 AM
Somehow I'm expecting to see Tomodachi Collection at this ND.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#35F31LeopardPosted 2/13/2013 10:23:48 AM
I hope they announce the mysterious Square Enix port.
---
WKC IE: Naomi/LS GR15 Maidens of Death WKC2: Naomi/LS GR30 Gaurdians of Light
#36cyberpikPosted 2/13/2013 10:37:51 AM
As long as it isn't hosted by Iwata, although I do appreciate the fact that he doesn't think of himself as too important to do the job.

I like the guy but it sure is tough to listen to someone speak in a language that has different syllabic sounds than their mother tongue.

The last ND was over thirty minutes long and I know I missed some information due to that language barrier.
#37WideAwakePosted 2/13/2013 11:10:31 AM
I'm thinking that they'll show the new Pokemon rumble, possibly some Pokemon X/Y info, and maybe a peak or trailer at a new Wii U game (or MH3U hype) and VC.
---
NN: WideAwake5