Nintendo Land/Wii Motion Plus/Nunchuck problem....

#1Iggy_KoopaPosted 2/13/2013 11:17:06 AM
So I broke down and bought some Wii Motion Plus attachments in order to play Metroid Blast and Zelda on Nintendo Land (and since I'm going to need them sooner or later anyway). Whenever I plug the Nunchuck into the Wii Motion Plus, the controller thinks that the joystick is stuck. I thought it was just the Nunchuck, but when it is plugged into the Wii remote by itself it works fine...Then I thought it was the Wii Motion Plus, but once again...it works fine with just the Wii Remote (and it was fresh out of the box). And I just discovered that it only does this when I start Nintendo Land. I plug it in on the main menu, everything works fine...I go back to the main Wii-U screen, it's fine... It is just when I start up Nintendo Land that it starts going wacky. I'm wondering if this will continue with future games. I certainly hope not...

Anyone know what is going on?
#2JunahuPosted 2/13/2013 11:21:48 AM
I know this is a dumb question to ask, and you've undoubtedly already ruled this out, but did you make sure the nunchuck's analogue stick was in the neutral position when you plugged it into the wiimote?
#3Iggy_Koopa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 4:19:23 PM
Yep, when I exit to the main home screen (through the game pad of course) it goes back to normal. It only does that when the game is on. I dunno if this will be the same on other games since I only have NintendoLand and NSMBU, the latter not requiring either.