Pikmin 3 Release Date/Plot Details, Wind Waker HD Trailer, WiiU+3DS connectivity

#11Moohaha2Posted 2/13/2013 12:40:03 PM
liveman789 posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
I hope you're right about the Wind Waker HD trailer, but I'd be disappointed if the other things you mentioned were major components of the presentation.

It's said to be about upcoming games, so I'm assuming it's just going to be more details on the games they revealed a couple weeks ago, in addition to one we've known about for a while like Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101.

Slightly off topic, but I had to say that I like the SSB4 roster in your sig. I personally would like to see Ridley, but aside from that I agree with every addition.
#12MamodxxPosted 2/13/2013 1:19:26 PM
Please, Pikmin 3. Please, Pikmin 3... PLEASE PIKMIN 3 NINTENDO PLEASE
#13liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 1:35:27 PM
Moohaha2 posted...
liveman789 posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
I hope you're right about the Wind Waker HD trailer, but I'd be disappointed if the other things you mentioned were major components of the presentation.

It's said to be about upcoming games, so I'm assuming it's just going to be more details on the games they revealed a couple weeks ago, in addition to one we've known about for a while like Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101.

Slightly off topic, but I had to say that I like the SSB4 roster in your sig. I personally would like to see Ridley, but aside from that I agree with every addition.

Haha appreciate it..
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/33dgoau.jpg