The free version of Tank! Tank! Tank! is available now in Europe

#1TheStarCorePosted 2/13/2013 11:12:28 AM
About 1500mb, will take awhile
#2DiscostewSMPosted 2/13/2013 11:14:17 AM
Is this only for Europe, or will NA get it as well?
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#3lninjasoniclPosted 2/13/2013 11:30:46 AM
I'm hoping we get it as well, Ive been holding off on buying it just in case these comes here.
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
#4huyiPosted 2/13/2013 11:35:31 AM
i wonder what features will be missing though, i don't think you would be able to do much in the game for free, you will prob have to cough up a bit to play the game,
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#5TheStarCore(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 11:43:31 AM(edited)
From Wii U UK Facebook page

Up for a battle party with your friends? You can now get the basic pack of Namco Bandai's Tank! Tank! Tank! as a free download from Nintendo eShop. This lets you try any of the three game modes included for free up to three times a day!

I'll post my own impressions + details once I play it in a couple of hours
#6TheStarCore(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 5:06:08 AM
Well there's absolutely no Singleplayer/Story Mode at all in the F2P version, so I'll need to get a friend round to try it out with before I can comment
#7PedroMontanaPosted 2/16/2013 3:36:20 AM
I have the retail version and it's pretty awesome for people like me who still like good arcade action, like shmups or Metal Slug or the games that the Neo Geo and the Dreamcast were popular for.

I hope this f2p version will convince more people to give it a chance.
---
No More Heroes
#8ChipChippersonPosted 2/16/2013 4:56:44 AM
If ever a game begged for online play, this is that game. Zooming around the landscapes and taking down the enemies with like a dozen other people would have been a blast.

I own the game and I like it but Namco dropped the ball hard with it.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.