Your reaction: Sony announces they are merging with Nintendo.

#1knightimexPosted 2/13/2013 2:17:51 PM
They admit that they bit off more than what they could chew as a result Sony becomes a sister company to Nintendo allowing Sony games to be on Nintendo consoles as well as Nintendo games to be on sony consoles.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#2Traptin3daysPosted 2/13/2013 2:18:41 PM
I think this would mess up the market.
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#3Petey_MeanisPosted 2/13/2013 2:19:45 PM
read topic title as Your erection

now I'm disappointed.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#4iKhanicPosted 2/13/2013 2:19:49 PM
Wait, so is Nintendo merging with just Sony's videogame division and becoming a separate company, or is it merging with the entire Sony and becoming part of its videogame division?
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#5TheBonfiniPosted 2/13/2013 2:23:16 PM
In retrospect, I believe that if Sony and Nintendo had partnered like they attempted for the Nintendo Playstation back a few generations ago, they would dominate the market for the foreseeable future.

It is just a good mix of hardware and software strengths coming together. Of course, this could have just ended up in disaster if their weaknesses were magnified by having reduced competition.

While we are in dream land, I would love to see MS provide the network support as well as advertising for a Sony machine with Nintendo IPs. Wow.. Heaven.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#6ajko000Posted 2/13/2013 2:23:35 PM
Well, I'd be happy because Sony knows how to design a controller and they have a decent library of exclusives. I'd also be happy because at least most Nintendo exclusives aren't all JRPGs or games about techno-magic-gun-sword-warfare.

It's a win-win really.
#7knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 2:25:01 PM
iKhanic posted...
Wait, so is Nintendo merging with just Sony's videogame division and becoming a separate company, or is it merging with the entire Sony and becoming part of its videogame division?

Sony gaming division merging with Nintendo with Nintendo being the parent company and Sony being the secondary (sister) company.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#8HungtotheoverPosted 2/13/2013 2:25:06 PM
Captain Caveman!!!
---
Big racks are awesome....................................more space for games. -gamefaqs
#9knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 2:27:27 PM
TheBonfini posted...
In retrospect, I believe that if Sony and Nintendo had partnered like they attempted for the Nintendo Playstation back a few generations ago, they would dominate the market for the foreseeable future.

It is just a good mix of hardware and software strengths coming together. Of course, this could have just ended up in disaster if their weaknesses were magnified by having reduced competition.

While we are in dream land, I would love to see MS provide the network support as well as advertising for a Sony machine with Nintendo IPs. Wow.. Heaven.

Sony and MS mix like fire and water.
Won't happen.

The competition is MS and Valve.
or to extreme scenarios.... MS-valve VS Nintendo-Sony
---
Old School Games FTW!
#10icarus231Posted 2/13/2013 2:28:01 PM
knightimex posted...
iKhanic posted...

Sony gaming division merging with Nintendo with Nintendo being the parent company and Sony being the secondary (sister) company.

This could happen however i doubt nintendo would want to take on all their debt in the process. However you would see the wiii u and no ps4