NoA will be the only one talking Wii U on tomorrow's Direct

#41nonexistingheroPosted 2/14/2013 1:43:43 AM
Yeah, I never heard of it till after I started visiting Gamefaqs and discovered a plethora of games, especially RPG's, that never came out in Europe. But if Nintendo's localizing Earthbound (or other Mother games) or releasing Earthbound on VC, I think they will include Europe this time around. Even on the Wii they released some Japan-only stuff for the VC for Europe and translated them. Forgot which ones though. I think the Cho Aniki games were among them and not every game was translated.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#42ElectricMolePosted 2/14/2013 2:07:51 AM
NoA...might announce some new western-made games.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#43SocranPosted 2/14/2013 5:41:03 AM
Awesomely Awesome AJ posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
If it was Earthbound they most likely would've mentioned it for Europe as well. Which basically means that it'll most likely be something about TVii or something similar. Doubt it's even game-related.

I don't think it ever came out in the UK. I could be wrong but I have a friend in England that has never heard of the Earthbound/Mother series

Well, I have friends in the US who have never heard of Earthbound. But you're right about it never coming to the UK. Even if it had, this wouldn't be the first time a game came to the US but skipped over Europe, especially one that Nintendo doesn't seem to think will sell well.

Not that I think this will be anything Earthbound related, I just refute faulty logic wherever I see it.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#44DTY3Posted 2/14/2013 8:39:45 AM
Ranmaru-2 posted...
You guys do know that it is possible to play both earthbound and mother 3 (english translated) on the Wii right?

Yes. Of course I do but I got modded for mentioning it last time.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.