Explain to me why everyone loves Earthbound so much?

#61utsusuzeroPosted 2/13/2013 11:45:43 PM
I love it so much because it's extremely underrated and deserves more love than Mario.
#62Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/13/2013 11:46:13 PM
utsusuzero posted...
I love it so much because it's extremely underrated and deserves more love than Mario.

lmao.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#63utsusuzeroPosted 2/13/2013 11:49:55 PM
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...
utsusuzero posted...

lmao.

What are you laughing at? Would you play another Mario than Mother?

This is also why I love F-Zero franchise too, because it's underrated as f***.
#64Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/13/2013 11:51:08 PM
utsusuzero posted...
utsusuzero posted...

lmao.

F-zero is a great series. Earthbound on the other hand is overrated stupid storywise and boring as F.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#65utsusuzeroPosted 2/13/2013 11:54:54 PM
utsusuzero posted...
utsusuzero posted...

lmao.

F-zero is a great series. Earthbound on the other hand is overrated stupid storywise and boring as F.

Mother 3 is the only game that made me cry. That's why I appreciate this franchise so much.

Sheeps, what would the gaming industry do without all of you...

inb4urhomo
#66Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/13/2013 11:59:42 PM
utsusuzero posted...
utsusuzero posted...
utsusuzero posted...

lmao.

Mother 3 is the only game that made me cry. That's why I appreciate this franchise so much.

Sheeps, what would the gaming industry do without all of you...

inb4urhomo

I actually played some of mother 3 when my cousin back in the day was playing it are you talking about the part where the mother is trying to sing a lullaby to that I can't remember the boss name starts with a G and then she looks at you straight from the screen and says sing with me? I found that part so corney lol.. I just dont get this cult the game has I have played all 3 of them a little to see why it even has a cult and the game is just boring and corney I mean serlously for that porky enemy is lol.. corney.
---
#67utsusuzeroPosted 2/14/2013 12:06:23 AM
This reminds me why not everybody likes Xenogears even if it has a great story...

Oh I know! It's because each person have different tastes!

/topic
#68Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/14/2013 12:07:45 AM
utsusuzero posted...
This reminds me why not everybody likes Xenogears even if it has a great story...

/topic

I like how you ignore what I said because you know im right!
/Topic.
---
#69SeaArrKingPosted 2/14/2013 12:29:41 AM
utsusuzero posted...

/topic

/Topic.

Coming from the dude who lists Sonic Adventure 2: Battle as one of his favorite games. All righty then. To each his own and all that, but I'd take Earthbound over any Sonic game, any day of the week. I played the game about a year ago, and after playing so many medieval-style rpgs Earthbound is a breath of fresh air. Yeah, it's got a wacky sense of humor so I guess you have to be a little crazy to enjoy it, but c'mon - you can't deny that it took a lot of the genre's standards and put a snazzy coat of paint on them or flat out poked fun at them. Sure, there are a few other modern-day rpgs out there, but I can't think of them off the top of my head; that's because they're just not as memorable as Earthbound.

So go ahead and enjoy not enjoying Earthbound. I am the third strongest.
---
Maybe you'll ask me to come back again and maybe I'll say "Maybe."
3DS Friend Code: 0989-2264-8970
#70Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/14/2013 1:02:30 AM
SeaArrKing posted...
utsusuzero posted...

/topic

/Topic.

Coming from the dude who lists Sonic Adventure 2: Battle as one of his favorite games. All righty then. To each his own and all that, but I'd take Earthbound over any Sonic game, any day of the week. I played the game about a year ago, and after playing so many medieval-style rpgs Earthbound is a breath of fresh air. Yeah, it's got a wacky sense of humor so I guess you have to be a little crazy to enjoy it, but c'mon - you can't deny that it took a lot of the genre's standards and put a snazzy coat of paint on them or flat out poked fun at them. Sure, there are a few other modern-day rpgs out there, but I can't think of them off the top of my head; that's because they're just not as memorable as Earthbound.

So go ahead and enjoy not enjoying Earthbound. I am the third strongest.

And you go ahead and enjoy not enjoying sonic adventure 2 Battle.
---