Haha trolls, the Wii U is getting The Walking Dead!

#1ADHDguitarPosted 2/13/2013 9:35:22 PM
Wait, what the hell is this, the reject offspring of Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty?

But seriously, why does this game even exist? D:

Think we'll at least get Season 2 of the real games?
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#2TheCelticArcherPosted 2/13/2013 9:39:11 PM
1. It's a popular license
2. It's Activision
3. It's multiplat
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2, Final Fantasy XIII-2 (360), Anarchy Reigns (PS3), The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, & New Super Mario Bros. U.
#3xXSmash_BrosXxPosted 2/13/2013 9:46:02 PM
Yay more zombies.
---
NNID: Zmazh9000
#4DynheartPosted 2/13/2013 9:49:55 PM
It will be a mediocre game. I'm hoping it delivers at least somewhat.

It's a long shot.
---
Currently playing: L.A Noire, NSMBU
NNID // XBL: Dynheart
#5ShadowSkill11Posted 2/13/2013 9:56:54 PM
...yeah.

You're getting the wrong Walking Dead game. The game that is being previewed with lower expectations than Aliens CM was.
#6cavebear56Posted 2/13/2013 10:01:19 PM
xXSmash_BrosXx posted...
Yay more zombies.

Right because aliens, robots, other people of different cultures/races or mutants makes a game better.

Wait, it doesn't.

I am not be a fan of The Walking Dead(comic, TV or otherwise) but to despise a game because of an adversary is downright ignorant and mind numbingly ridiculous. Continue being a part of the problem rather than a solution.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#7ADHDguitar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 10:04:12 PM
cavebear56 posted...
xXSmash_BrosXx posted...
Yay more zombies.

Right because aliens, robots, other people of different cultures/races or mutants makes a game better.

Wait, it doesn't.

I am not be a fan of The Walking Dead(comic, TV or otherwise) but to despise a game because of an adversary is downright ignorant and mind numbingly ridiculous. Continue being a part of the problem rather than a solution.

Yes, BUT, when games merely have zombies because it's a fad, and there's a crapton of them, it's hard to find any interest in them.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#8ChipChippersonPosted 2/13/2013 10:14:47 PM
Despite not being a fan of the Walking Dead property, I'll pick this up. I just love low budget, corny games.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#9ZBug_Posted 2/13/2013 10:18:53 PM
cavebear56 posted...
xXSmash_BrosXx posted...
Yay more zombies.

Wait, it doesn't.

I like ALL of those things.
But i'm also nerdy enough to read The Walking Dead comics..
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#10nonexistingheroPosted 2/13/2013 10:31:38 PM
If you've seen the game you'd know that everything about it screams 'half-assed licenced shovelware game!'
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.