Game over for sony?

#31monkeyspoonPosted 2/14/2013 2:23:23 AM
ElectricMole posted...
WTF is Sony almost always in the crosshairs of the Nintendo fanboys?

Why wasnt the question "Game over for Microsoft?" ever presented? That company has the weakest first party lineup of all.

Nintendrones see Sony as their biggest threat. Also they know deep down that Sony get all the good games.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#32AceMosPosted 2/14/2013 2:26:24 AM
ChipChipperson posted...
ElectricMole posted...

Why wasnt the question "Game over for Microsoft?" ever presented? That company has the weakest first party lineup of all.

Because MS and it's fans are generally quiet and doing their own thing. Unlike the Esoteric Order of Sony, they're not infesting every site and aggressively trying to recruit members. MS fans really don't draw attention to themselves, Sony gets the attention because their unpaid evangelists are always trying to make Sony the focus no matter what the discussion is.

and its sony fans who are allways trollin the nintedo boards

wensday is allways the worst do to the jpns media crate charts come in
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#33DynheartPosted 2/14/2013 2:49:18 AM
A good game is a good game, regardless of system.

I don't get why people think having a certain piece of plastic in their room/house hold a certain clout over another person, just because they own the opposite. In most cases, it's a Nintendo console.

Makes you socially awkward? Give me a break! You probably already were.
Bad for your image? Self conscience much? It's a piece of plastic. All I can say is...Wow.

It's gotten to the point where people, personally (and physically), attack each other over damned video games, and consoles. This thread is all too telling.

Nintendo fans. Sony fans. Microsoft fans...or PC fans. Or players, like myself, who have no loyalties whatsoever, should just enjoy games to enjoy games. Don't wish for one group or company to fade away. There was one video game crash before, that was luckily saved by Nintendo. If it happens again? We may not be so lucky.

Just be happy we have all three now. Sometimes, people take what we have for granted, regardless of "da grafixxx".

In short? Dumb thread.
---
Currently playing: L.A Noire, NSMBU
NNID // XBL: Dynheart
#34berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 2:54:17 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
ElectricMole posted...

Nintendrones see Sony as their biggest threat. Also they know deep down that Sony get all the good games.

Like what games exactly?
#35monkeyspoonPosted 2/14/2013 3:01:40 AM
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
ElectricMole posted...

Like what games exactly?

Superior 3rd party support for a start. 3rd party exclusives like ni no kuni are excellent. Also 1st party titles are strong and varied. Many have won many game of the year awards.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon "I own the Vita and hate it" ShadowfxD2 (but still trolls the vita board)
#36art_of_the_killPosted 2/14/2013 3:04:20 AM
Typical Wii U board. lol
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#37berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 3:08:01 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
ElectricMole posted...

Like what games exactly?

Superior 3rd party support for a start. 3rd party exclusives like ni no kuni are excellent. Also 1st party titles are strong and varied. Many have won many game of the year awards.

I want names
#38darkus_fPosted 2/14/2013 3:10:44 AM
kamikaze135 posted...
Nintendo surely has the best handhelds. Though, imo, they have the worst consoles. The SNES was their last good console to me. None after that have appealed to me much beyond the 5 or so AAA games they've had.

This. Nintendo is indeed the handheld king but imo, Sony still makes the best consoles because of all their exclusives. But we'll see how this gen's console wars turn out, it's still to early to say anything.
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
PWB Fav5: Punk, Cesaro, Ziggler, Reigns, Orton
#39AwayFromHerePosted 2/14/2013 3:14:19 AM

I want names

No, you just want to troll.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#40monkeyspoonPosted 2/14/2013 3:16:52 AM
AwayFromHere posted...

I want names

No, you just want to troll.

Exactly. If you go on any game retail website and look at upcoming games, you'll see how little support the WiiU has got compared to everyone else.
---