FLOPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

hahahaha
---
#82Rasputin77Posted 2/14/2013 6:45:11 AM
Boudii posted...
FLOPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

hahahaha

WIth 80+ replies?

How do so many of you manage to completely butcher the very language you speak?
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#83icarus231Posted 2/14/2013 6:48:18 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
More nintendrones reassuring themselves and bashing Sony. Done of you are really scared that the PS4 will spell the end of the WiiU.

The ps4 will more likely be the end of sony bro.

Nintendo have built a console that the casual gamers don't want and the devs of core games don't want make games for it. The next Sony and Microsoft consoles will get all the best 3rd party titles. Neither of them is doomed because as long as Nintendo fails to cater for core gamers, there will always be a need for Sony and Microsoft.

And yet sony is in serious trouble. Your personal need isnt reflected by proper company management.

The gaming division is one of their profitable areas. You have to remember they have invested a lot of money in a console that hasn't gone on sale yet. Once it has and with the expected 3rd party support (you know the thing the WiiU doesn't have) then it will do fine.

Like I said, Nintendrones want Sony to fail because the WiiU is.

Link to back this up. Last i heard ps3 cost sony 5bil
#84berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:50:35 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
berenddebeer posted...
Jackal posted...
ElectricMole posted...
WTF is Sony almost always in the crosshairs of the Nintendo fanboys?

Why wasnt the question "Game over for Microsoft?" ever presented? That company has the weakest first party lineup of all.

Because they fear Sony most.

I'll get a PS4 as long as they don't go the MS route with anti-gamer features.

What is there to fear? Ps 4 will be available to everybody, bot just to closed minded ponies that can only afford a single console.

Seeing how you are a new user and keep calling people ponies, I can guess you are an alt account of someone who was banned. Do you have anything to do with goombax or diedje81?

So? Everybody throws those words around;) like nintendrone troll etc
#85JackalPosted 2/14/2013 7:23:33 AM(edited)
berenddebeer posted...
Jackal posted...
ElectricMole posted...
WTF is Sony almost always in the crosshairs of the Nintendo fanboys?

Why wasnt the question "Game over for Microsoft?" ever presented? That company has the weakest first party lineup of all.

Because they fear Sony most.

I'll get a PS4 as long as they don't go the MS route with anti-gamer features.

What is there to fear? Ps 4 will be available to everybody, bot just to closed minded ponies that can only afford a single console.

You'd have to ask them. See my sig?

Ouya: Zeek_Bronz.

I play games that can be on the most obscure platforms if I like. I have no fear for the device unless it has hardware issues (MS) or some other crazy reason like say, having to pay to use a service just to play demos or something. Or maybe even some unfavorable controller. There are some reasons why I might skip a console but I will play games where I like too.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#86koolguy5Posted 2/14/2013 7:19:16 AM
so munch pointless hating!
---
Mario rules.Period.FTLulz
#87berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:24:51 AM
koolguy5 posted...
so munch pointless hating!

I agree.
#88Oni_TaedoPosted 2/14/2013 7:50:10 AM
Chocobo115 posted...
berenddebeer posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
Nah, but I sure hope they can turn things around from the start next Gen.

Are you that dissapointed in sonie at this point? I agree ps3 isnt fantastic but there ARE some good games. You just have to dig for them :(

Oh, I'm all happy with my PS3 (just wish there were more high-class jRPGs on it)
My favorite console this generation. It's just that the terrible marketing at the start and letting the 360 cripple the multiplats made Sony lose loads of money the first years.
I'm just hoping they can make a nice profit from the start with the PS4.
Oh and maybe sort ut the problem with Vita memory cards in some way. The Vita is really nice and I think more should buy one.

Why buy a Vita. All the games on it that are good, are on other platforms most people already own, and the Vita versions of said games usually add nothing. With the exception of Persona 4 Golden. But like a mediocre JRPG could get any rational person to buy a Vita.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#89berenddebeer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 9:08:13 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
berenddebeer posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
Nah, but I sure hope they can turn things around from the start next Gen.

Are you that dissapointed in sonie at this point? I agree ps3 isnt fantastic but there ARE some good games. You just have to dig for them :(

Oh, I'm all happy with my PS3 (just wish there were more high-class jRPGs on it)
My favorite console this generation. It's just that the terrible marketing at the start and letting the 360 cripple the multiplats made Sony lose loads of money the first years.
I'm just hoping they can make a nice profit from the start with the PS4.
Oh and maybe sort ut the problem with Vita memory cards in some way. The Vita is really nice and I think more should buy one.

Why buy a Vita. All the games on it that are good, are on other platforms most people already own, and the Vita versions of said games usually add nothing. With the exception of Persona 4 Golden. But like a mediocre JRPG could get any rational person to buy a Vita.

I agree on the VITA. ps3 had good games, sony is terrible at marketing though.
#90trenkenPosted 2/14/2013 9:10:18 AM
Sony is terrified of safe sequels and google maps lol
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero