why do everyone ignores ms and xbox fans?

#31tonysparksPosted 2/14/2013 11:05:16 AM
Faceman_ posted...
They have the worst selling console of this generation. For all intents and purposes the xbox consoles are dead. Microsoft is currently in the process of being ripped apart by Apple. Nobody wants the last century hardware Microsoft relies on. Desktops are dead. The xbox is dead. Windows is dead. There's no reason to bring up Microsoft anymore because they're irrelevant.

LOL what? I hope you are joking don't think anyone can be so misinformed
---
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They’re about to announce the lottery #s
#32Golden MavenPosted 2/14/2013 11:07:44 AM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
there board

Ugh...
#33JobocanPosted 2/14/2013 11:14:56 AM(edited)
MS has fans?
I have nothing against the 360 other than Live being overpriced and covered with ads... But they don't really have anything to be particularly fanatic about.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#3440DribylfPosted 2/14/2013 11:15:08 AM(edited)
The PS3 has just as many FPS as the 360.

I'm by no means someone who cares about Microsoft, Bill Gates was an evil man, and Microsoft is an evil corporation, second only to the Foot clan, the Nazi party, and Disney.

Took up to only post #19 for Godwin's Law to kick in, and who else other than Oni to say it.

You people truly have issues.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#35ObtuseAnginaPosted 2/14/2013 11:18:58 AM
Because the Xbox 360 sells like a joke in Japan
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/3f4yT.jpg http://www.stacksofdoom.com
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,....I'd give my life. Not for honor, but for you!
#3640DribylfPosted 2/14/2013 11:20:35 AM
Microsoft make so much more money and are such a bigger company than the other two pretenders it can only make one laugh when the fans try to spin fantasy.

I wouldn't call Microsoft a bigger company than Sony. Probably because they're not.

MS are making good money, however.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#37UltimaSora91Posted 2/14/2013 11:22:10 AM
I've always enjoyed Sony and Nintendo since they offer a lot for me. MS just...doesn't do much for me. In my opinion, whatever the 360 can do, the PS3 can do (better in the case of online). Also, PS3 has a bigger and better library. So, I get the best of both library worlds with Nintendo and Sony.
---
On July 29th, 2012 at 1:56 am, almost two years after the launch of BBS, I defeated Mysterious Figure with Terra!
3DS: 4768-7461-8649
#38DaMan1900Posted 2/14/2013 11:40:34 AM(edited)
Undietaker posted...
Faceman_ posted...
They have the worst selling console of this generation. For all intents and purposes the xbox consoles are dead. Microsoft is currently in the process of being ripped apart by Apple. Nobody wants the last century hardware Microsoft relies on. Desktops are dead. The xbox is dead. Windows is dead. There's no reason to bring up Microsoft anymore because they're irrelevant.

They completely DOMINATED Sony for the first 2 years of competition, you know, when company's actually attempted to make money on the system?
Finally when the consoles cost 4 dollars each Sony suggishly sqeeze ahead while losing tons of money in the process. WINNER!

Microsoft make so much more money and are such a bigger company than the other two pretenders it can only make one laugh when the fans try to spin fantasy.

Apple? LOL Apple? Really? Go check out the sales figures where the two companies actually compete them come tell me who's crushing who, silly hipster...
Keep living in your fantasy land junior, when your balls drop you'll see the real world.

MS isnt in a good position anywhere at them moment...

mobile- getting killed by android and ios
OS/PCs- windows is losing market share to the ios(ipad). One of the last news stories was that 1 in 6 PCs were ipads(yes ipads are counted as PCs) and the sales of PCs have been in decline for a while now.
Xbox- Started to make money for the first time ever in 2010 but the profit has not been enough to offset the billions it cost...not great returns so far.

MS as it sits now is in a tight spot...either MS secures a place in the mobile space or say goodbye to MS.

40Dribylf posted...
I wouldn't call Microsoft a bigger company than Sony. Probably because they're not.

speaking in terms of company value yes MS is a larger company

MS- 27,97/share=234.28 billion market cap
Sony-14.22/share=14.27 billion market cap

---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#39xerofyre0Posted 2/14/2013 11:38:36 AM
does*
---
Free Game Giveaway-
http://www.down-rightfierce.com/2012/06/free-game-giveaway-club-nintendo.html
#40tonysparksPosted 2/14/2013 11:49:12 AM
DaMan1900 posted...
Undietaker posted...
Faceman_ posted...

They completely DOMINATED Sony for the first 2 years of competition, you know, when company's actually attempted to make money on the system?
Finally when the consoles cost 4 dollars each Sony suggishly sqeeze ahead while losing tons of money in the process. WINNER!

Apple? LOL Apple? Really? Go check out the sales figures where the two companies actually compete them come tell me who's crushing who, silly hipster...
Keep living in your fantasy land junior, when your balls drop you'll see the real world.

MS isnt in a good position anywhere at them moment...

mobile- getting killed by android and ios
OS/PCs- windows is losing market share to the ios(ipad). One of the last news stories was that 1 in 6 PCs were ipads(yes ipads are counted as PCs) and the sales of PCs have been in decline for a while now.
Xbox- Started to make money for the first time ever in 2010 but the profit has not been enough to offset the billions it cost...not great returns so far.

MS as it sits now is in a tight spot...either MS secures a place in the mobile space or say goodbye to MS.

40Dribylf posted...

speaking in terms of company value yes MS is a larger company

MS- 27,97/share=234.28 billion market cap
Sony-14.22/share=14.27 billion market cap

The ipad is not a personal computer. People are not ditching their pc for ipads. If anything they are buying Ipads in addition to having a personal computer.
LOL just stop.
---
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They’re about to announce the lottery #s