Official Nintendo Direct 2-14-2013 Discussion

#91FFXIgaiaknight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 8:05:19 AM
RobotPirteGhost posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
MetalGusREbirth posted...
What was the free game promotion thingee for 3DS?
I had to take my headphones off!!!

register a 3ds xl and get a free 3ds downloadable game when the promotion launches

You have to register a 3DS XL and Luigi's Mansion or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. There is a choice of 5 games for your free one, but I only caught Star Fox 64 3D.

oh yea i forgot that part but including star fox there is also

Super mario 3d land
Professor layton and the miracle mask
freaky form deluxe
art academy
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Skyrim: Dragonborn (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#92ThaPrinceRazielPosted 2/14/2013 8:16:06 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Xechs posted...
Damn 3DS linup is looking great. I also recommend fire emblem awakening, awesome game.

As for wii u no comment bc got nothing good to say.

Nothing bad to say, either.
We got release dates on Lego City, and Injustice. Though, I'm almost certain that Injustice's launch date has been known for a while now...

So then.. There is something bad to say? Because I'd rather have new games announced (or better yet, RELEASED) than release dates of the few games that are coming..
---
Reaver of Souls.. I have become something... Darker Than Black
#93IcedEarthaholicPosted 2/14/2013 8:26:09 AM
I am preordering Mario Golf ASAP! Awesome to see the return of that franchise, long overdue!
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#94FFXIgaiaknight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 8:27:00 AM
IcedEarthaholic posted...
I am preordering Mario Golf ASAP! Awesome to see the return of that franchise, long overdue!

im still upset there wasnt a wii outing for the game you figure the wiimote would be perfect for it -_-
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Skyrim: Dragonborn (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#95tizzywilkillyouPosted 2/14/2013 8:46:11 AM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
IcedEarthaholic posted...

im still upset there wasnt a wii outing for the game you figure the wiimote would be perfect for it -_-

This should've been a Wii U version.... especially since there's no Tiger Woods game for Wii U this year.
---
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050
#96Prototype82Posted 2/14/2013 3:03:15 PM
Lol @ Nintendo Direct.
#97DrRMPosted 2/14/2013 3:41:33 PM
*watching the EU direct*

mmm nice...

oh I like it...

good I might buy this one too...

*A wild Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game has appear*

"UGG! I think I wet myself" :3

I must buy 3Ds NOW...
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#98cloudtheprophetPosted 2/14/2013 4:45:41 PM
I'm very disappointed in the lack of Wii U coverage too much focus on the 3ds