I'm really hoping that New Super Luigi U is reasonably priced...

#21Elements012894Posted 2/14/2013 8:34:16 AM
69bladez posted...
It's 80 new levels. Everyone is so cheap today. 40 is reasonable. People pay 60 for a new Call of Duty or Madden every year

Its all about communication. If this was 10 years ago, it could've been sold for $40 as an expansion pack. Nowadays people look at these things differently.
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.
#22trenkenPosted 2/14/2013 8:40:31 AM
Why does it matter? Its not coming out anytime soon so I think you have quite a bit of time to start saving if money is an issue for you.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#23DarkAdonis123Posted 2/14/2013 8:46:53 AM
The_Boredoms posted...
It must be horrible to be poor. I mean, I've always heard that it is, but the twisted monsters it seems to turn you people into really drives the point home.

I sell real estate, and am actually at the office now as I type this. I earn a very good living. But even so, I'm not going to be gouged just because I can afford to be. Suggesting that a person must be poor because they they have a cap on much they're willing to spend is absolutely ridiculous. That's typically how someone who still lives with their parents thinks.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#24Sharky8Posted 2/14/2013 8:52:20 AM
The_Boredoms posted...
It must be horrible to be poor. I mean, I've always heard that it is, but the twisted monsters it seems to turn you people into really drives the point home.

This poster probably believes his $10 an hour job while he is single without responsibilities makes him middle class.

Get a house, a wife, a kid, and a pet. Then you'll be just as poor as the original poster.
#25The_BoredomsPosted 2/14/2013 8:54:48 AM
I know that you people have to consider whether or not to spend money on something that will assuredly cost $60 or less. I know more about you than you know about me, so my assumption is the only one with any basis.
#26DragonyeuwPosted 2/14/2013 8:55:25 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
The_Boredoms posted...

I sell real estate, and am actually at the office now as I type this. I earn a very good living. But even so, I'm not going to be gouged just because I can afford to be. Suggesting that a person must be poor because they they have a cap on much they're willing to spend is absolutely ridiculous. That's typically how someone who still lives with their parents thinks.

This.
---
Current systems owned: 8gb Wii U, PS3 slim,xbox 360 GOW model, Wii, PS2,Dreamcast, SNES, White PS Vita, Red 3Ds, PSP3000, PSPGo,
#27DragonyeuwPosted 2/14/2013 8:55:56 AM
Sharky8 posted...
The_Boredoms posted...

Get a house, a wife, a kid, and a pet. Then you'll be just as poor as the original poster.

And that.
---
Current systems owned: 8gb Wii U, PS3 slim,xbox 360 GOW model, Wii, PS2,Dreamcast, SNES, White PS Vita, Red 3Ds, PSP3000, PSPGo,
#28GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 2/14/2013 9:10:23 AM
>Iwata quoted as saying before "We only plan to do one New Super Mario Bros per console"
>So they release 'New Super Luigi U' to excuse the rehash release of another bland NSMBU game using the same engine and assets
>If called out on it dumbass Reggie will say "Hurr we only said one new super MARIO per console, we never said anything about luigi"

I'm really starting to completely hate this company. MAKE A REAL ****ING 3D MARIO ALREADY, ENOUGH OF THESE SHADY LIES AND REHASHES

God damn.....

So this is why NSMBU had ****ing toads. Man **** Nintendo, i'm tired of this ****. They planned this ahead of time to milk people. Whats next, New Super Peach U rehashing the engine yet again?

**** this noise, they're worse than apple at this point
---
Guardian Gamer X
"CE's verbal cruelty is only matched by an eight-armed robot beating multiple baby seals."-PursuitandTie
#29WaferMonPosted 2/14/2013 11:29:27 AM
ThaPrinceRaziel posted...
Nitendo charges $5+ for NES/SNES games on the eshop. Expect an unreasonable price.

$5 is unreasonable for an SNES game? When they originally sold for $20-45?

Good luck getting Chrono Trigger on eBay for $5. Good luck getting Super Mario All-Stars+World on eBay for $5. Good luck getting DKC 3 for $5 on eBay. etc.
#30wh0_kn0wsPosted 2/14/2013 11:33:34 AM
Sharky8 posted...

Get a kid, Then you'll be just as poor as the original poster.

what kind of lunatic would do such a thing
---
it's simple. just be nice.