I'm really hoping that New Super Luigi U is reasonably priced...

#51AhnoldDoodPosted 2/14/2013 2:56:56 PM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
Banjo2553 posted...
Of course, Nintendo does DLC right for once

>Charging for additional characters, that used to be stock staples in a game supporting multiple players
>DLC done right

You're a total zombie, seriously

Yeah, we're paying only for Luigi. Obviously not those 80+ levels they keep talking about.

Do you know how childish you sound? You're so desperate to turn anything Ninty does into a bad thing in the most idiotic of ways.
#52GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 2/14/2013 3:06:41 PM
>Super Metroid
>NINETEEN YEAR OLD *ROM*, NOT EVEN A PHYSICAL COPY
>EIGHT.GODDAMN.DOLLARS

This is why I will never support Nintendo and their le happy merchant ways on VC. That is ****ing rediculous. Go find me a 20 year old standalone game on steam OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T BECAUSE EVERY PC GAME FROM THE SAME YEAR AS SUPER METROID, IS ****ING PUBLIC DOMAIN AND FREE TO DOWNLOAD

You know whats reasonable? FREE. Like every other PC game out there thats 20 years old. ****ing free.

Paying for roms of n64, snes, and nes games being output at their original resolution no less, not even visually improved period, and to boot paying such ridiculous sums for them, is the dumbest thing I've ever seen in consumer behavior in the videogame industry. A fool and their money really are soon parted.
---
"Dragon Age 2 was a train wreck the entire game, ME3 was like screaming rollercoaster that ran out of track and everyone died." -nIMr0D888
#53AhnoldDoodPosted 2/14/2013 3:08:15 PM
>Super Metroid
>EIGHT.GODDAMN.DOLLARS

This is why I will never support Nintendo and their le happy merchant ways on VC. That is ****ing rediculous. Go find me a 20 year old standalone game on steam OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T BECAUSE EVERY PC GAME FROM THE SAME YEAR AS SUPER METROID, IS ****ING PUBLIC DOMAIN AND FREE TO DOWNLOAD

You know whats reasonable? FREE. Like every other PC game out there thats 20 years old. ****ing free.

Paying for roms of n64, snes, and nes games being output at their original resolution no less, not even visually improved period, and to boot paying such ridiculous sums for them, is the dumbest thing I've ever seen in consumer behavior in the videogame industry. A fool and their money really are soon parted.

Take a chill pill, little boy. It'll ease your hilariously awful rant.
#54Boclfon479Posted 2/14/2013 3:13:36 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
Boclfon479 posted...
ThaPrinceRaziel posted...
Nitendo charges $5+ for NES/SNES games on the eshop. Expect an unreasonable price.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Video-Games-/139973/i.html?LH_BIN=1&_sop=15&_nkw=super+metroid

you can get Super metroid for $0.30 in may, $8.00 regular on the VC

show me examples of "good" NES/SNES games that you can get as cheap as/cheaper than on the VC.

I have no problem paying for a reasonably priced NES/SNES game on the VC. But if the prices aren't reasonable, there are always ROMs.

which is illegal, and therefore goes against all talk of price. i honestly have no clue what your trying to get at. with the first post i quoted your talking as if you dont think the $5+ price is worth it for any of the VC games(which i would also like to point out that ALL 3 companies have been doing even though you seem to only point the blame at Nintendo), yet you just said you dont mind it AND in the same sentence say that if its overpriced you would just get a ROM of it. if thats the case, why dont you just download the ROM in the first place and not complain about reasonable prices for games that have been out of production for most, if not all, of your life?

I personally grew up with SNES and i can tell you that a lot of the people buying the games on the VC are buying them not just to play/replay them, but also because of the nostalgia it brings up of playing them when they were first introduced.

ALSO, if you HONESTLY think that the prices of these games are too expensive, then I dont even wanna know what you think of games now. most games created now are shorter than old games, and on top of that they will charge you $15.00+ for an addon that will give you about an hour or two worth of extra stuff... I would choose Nintendo's idea of giving us basically an ENTIRE new game over the stuff CoD does, aka $20 for ~3 maps... its honestly rediculous...
#55HungoverHero777Posted 2/14/2013 4:54:56 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
>Super Metroid
>EIGHT.GODDAMN.DOLLARS

Take a chill pill, little boy. It'll ease your hilariously awful rant.

Seriously. I can only imagine how distasteful his posts would be if GFaqs allowed the F-word.
---
Ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Best JSR theme IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxllvjUo2k
#56EasterEggHunterPosted 2/14/2013 5:01:14 PM
>Super Metroid
>EIGHT.GODDAMN.DOLLARS

Jesus Christ dude chill for god's sake.
---
3DS Code: 5026-5030-0238 PM me.
Nintendo- What other gaming company has been around sincenthe 1800's?
#57Boclfon479Posted 2/14/2013 5:17:34 PM
>Super Metroid
>EIGHT.GODDAMN.DOLLARS

See here's the problem with your logic:

There's a thing called the PSN which has a section of games called PSone classics. In that section, you can buy an assortment of PSX games from 15-20 years ago for al LEAST 10-15 dollars each, yet I don't hear you complaining about that. If anything, it should be worse in those cases because you can see that thy did nothing because you have to goto the playstation menu to "change the disk" for those playstation games, yet you completely ignore that.
#58Bahamut_10thPosted 2/14/2013 5:19:52 PM
ThaPrinceRaziel posted...
Nitendo charges $5+ for NES/SNES games on the eshop. Expect an unreasonable price.

Yeah. Totally unreasonable.
Just like the 6 dollars Fire Emblem DLC pack, right?
#59YamiYugi4400Posted 2/14/2013 5:20:58 PM
Boclfon479 posted...
>Super Metroid
>EIGHT.GODDAMN.DOLLARS

There's a thing called the PSN which has a section of games called PSone classics. In that section, you can buy an assortment of PSX games from 15-20 years ago for al LEAST 10-15 dollars each, yet I don't hear you complaining about that. If anything, it should be worse in those cases because you can see that thy did nothing because you have to goto the playstation menu to "change the disk" for those playstation games, yet you completely ignore that.

They had ps1 games in 1993?
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#60Boclfon479Posted 2/14/2013 5:47:49 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Boclfon479 posted...
>Super Metroid
>EIGHT.GODDAMN.DOLLARS

They had ps1 games in 1993?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation

December 1994, aka around 18 years and change ago. Nice reading comprehension BTW, I'm pretty sure that 1994 is 15-20 years ago...

Your move