M&L Dream Team should have gone to Wii U?

#1darkqueenhelbaPosted 2/14/2013 7:44:42 AM
M&L is perfect for asymmetric gameplay? - Results (87 votes)
Yes
31.03% (27 votes)
No
68.97% (60 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What do you think?
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#2Virus66Posted 2/14/2013 7:47:45 AM
Those games have ALWAYS been handheld games, so it's not surprising to see it continue that trend. Although it did bother me that Paper Mario flipped to the 3DS also...
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#3Wario_manPosted 2/14/2013 7:50:53 AM
When handheld games get big they should head to consoles. Nintendo, like with most things do it backwards and take good franchises and relegate them to portables.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#4Virus66Posted 2/14/2013 8:01:54 AM
Wario_man posted...
When handheld games get big they should head to consoles. Nintendo, like with most things do it backwards and take good franchises and relegate them to portables.

That's probably because their handhelds are their more successful platform. It would make sense from a business perspective...
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#5Wario_manPosted 2/14/2013 8:07:43 AM
If they bothered to put the great games on home consoles instead of throwing them to portables and put lots more effort into them then the home consoles would be the more successful and the games we like could be represented as great as possible.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#6TerotrousPosted 2/14/2013 8:28:05 AM
To be honest it probably should have. It wouldn't have been much different than on 3DS, but the 3DS lineup is already packed and Wii U could use the help. It's just a matter of balancing your releases.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#7mattersvillePosted 2/14/2013 9:35:08 AM
I'd like to see Nintendo take a page from Sony's book and release games playable on both systems.
---
My Blog/Comic is funnier than your Blog/Comic.
http://sundaysmash.wordpress.com/
#8PraetorXynPosted 2/14/2013 9:58:50 AM
mattersville posted...
I'd like to see Nintendo take a page from Sony's book and release games playable on both systems.

Seeing how the Wii U is basically just a giant DS with disjoint screens, if they designed the game for the Wii U, then scaled it down for 3DS that would work perfectly, forgetting the 3D of course.
#9fawfulmark2Posted 2/14/2013 10:02:09 AM
dunno what is up with the anti-Handheld talk.

it's like with Pokemon: M&L's home is the handheld, so let it stay there.
---
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.
#10PraetorXynPosted 2/14/2013 10:10:04 AM
fawfulmark2 posted...
dunno what is up with the anti-Handheld talk.

it's like with Pokemon: M&L's home is the handheld, so let it stay there.

Most people who hate handhelds do so because their favorite genres (JRPG) or franchises get relegated there. Dragon Quest is a recent example.

Most people that use handhelds just sit at home with them which defeats their purpose, meaning it would just be better if they were on a screen larger than 4-6 inches.