People don't seem to appreciate the third party support

#1liveman789Posted 2/14/2013 9:40:31 AM(edited)
Yeah, Rayman was a huge letdown, and I'm really upset about it. But, we still have some great 3rd parties to look forward to while we wait for the inevitably amazing first party games, like Pikmin 3. By the time that's out, we'll know about more games at E3 (Mario Kart, Mario Platformer, Smash Bros 4).

Before Pikmin 3 we get Monster Hunter, Need For Speed Most Wanted, Resident Evil Revelations, Lego City, Injustice Gods Among Us, The Walking Dead Survival Instinct, and, most likely, Wonderful 101.

If this were Wii, most of those games would probably not have even been considered.

(We also have Virtual console coming very soon, as well as a 30 cent classic Nintendo game for the next few months.)
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/33dgoau.jpg
#2kamikaze135Posted 2/14/2013 9:39:33 AM
It's not that people don't appreciate it, it's that not many third parties games have been announced. There isn't much to look forward to in terms of third party games.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#3SlimeSwayzePosted 2/14/2013 9:41:55 AM
Going all the way back to the N64 days, I've always found that a lot of people on these boards want 3rd party support, yet those games are rarely supported by the overall Nintendo fanbase. If you buy them, they will come. If not, then you can forget about it.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#4Ryan SiPosted 2/14/2013 9:48:00 AM
Half those games aren't even worth full price. Some people are either very well off or just incredibly stupid when it comes to buying games.
---
Currently Playing: Portal 2 (PC), DMC3 HD (PS3), Assassins Creed II (PC), Super Mario All-Stars (Wii)
#5gameboygreyPosted 2/14/2013 9:48:21 AM
I would appreciate it if it amounted to something new interesting and exciting and not the same brotastic trash "3rd party support" has come to be synonymous with.
---
Silver - Nick: 3910.9700.0274
#6DFMan456Posted 2/14/2013 9:50:41 AM
Who cares? We have Mario, Mario, Mario, Zelda, Mario, Mario, Mario, Pikmin, Mario, Mario, Mario, Fire Emblem, Mario, Mario, Mario, Metroid, Mario, Mario, Mario, Smash Bros, Mario, Mario, Mario, Donkey Kong, Mario, Mario, Mario, Pokemon and I'm probably forgetting a bunch of others. Oh yeah, and Mario.

Wii don't need no third party!