I Might be Getting a WiiU Sunday :D

#1SimmerE15Posted 2/14/2013 9:23:32 AM
My mom says we're going shopping this Sunday :D
She said I could bring my Xbox 360 to GameStop to trade it in!

Hope that ZombiU Bundle is out :)
#2OMG_AIDSPosted 2/14/2013 9:24:34 AM
The ZombiU bundle releases Sunday so you're in luck there.
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#3SlimeSwayzePosted 2/14/2013 9:24:38 AM
I'm not sure why you'd make that trade, but enjoy your new system. I'm picking up the same bundle soon.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#4DinglesteedPosted 2/14/2013 9:26:05 AM
Congrats. Look at picking up a $20.00 eShop card too. There are some great eShop games as well as the 30 cent games deal going on.

I'd recommend Trine 2 (on sale now) if you've never played it. It's great!
---
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, BF3, WoW, EVE Online, NHL 13
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#5SimmerE15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 9:31:35 AM
Dinglesteed posted...
Congrats. Look at picking up a $20.00 eShop card too. There are some great eShop games as well as the 30 cent games deal going on.

Yah, Trine 2 looks pretty interesting and it seems like the graphics are really amazing!
And I've been checking out Nano Assault, Mighty Switch Force, and Little Inferno

Also got Mario Kart, Paper Mario, and Majoras Mask codes from club Nintendo waiting for the VC service to come out
#6DinglesteedPosted 2/14/2013 9:32:44 AM
SimmerE15 posted...
Dinglesteed posted...

Yah, Trine 2 looks pretty interesting and it seems like the graphics are really amazing!
And I've been checking out Nano Assault, Mighty Switch Force, and Little Inferno

Also got Mario Kart, Paper Mario, and Majoras Mask codes from club Nintendo waiting for the VC service to come out

Good choices! Mighty Switch Force is awesome on 3DS so I assume the Wii U version is probably better with the extra content.
---
#7SimmerE15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 9:33:28 AM
SlimeSwayze posted...
I'm not sure why you'd make that trade, but enjoy your new system. I'm picking up the same bundle soon.

I'm pretty much done with the 360
Only games I want to play are BLOPSII, AC3, and TTT2 and they're all on the WiiU :P
#8DinglesteedPosted 2/14/2013 9:35:59 AM
SimmerE15 posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...

Only games I want to play are BLOPSII, AC3, and TTT2 and they're all on the WiiU :P

Black Ops is really fun on the U. Having 3 different control options lets you change it up. Wiimote+Nunchuk are the most fun but I do worse when using them lol. Still not used to it 100%. The Pro Controller that comes with the Zombi U bundle is the best controller I've ever used. It's so comfortable. Tablet is great too but I am just more accurate with the Pro Controller.
---
#9SimmerE15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 9:40:37 AM
Dinglesteed posted...
SimmerE15 posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...

Black Ops is really fun on the U. Having 3 different control options lets you change it up. Wiimote+Nunchuk are the most fun but I do worse when using them lol. Still not used to it 100%. The Pro Controller that comes with the Zombi U bundle is the best controller I've ever used. It's so comfortable. Tablet is great too but I am just more accurate with the Pro Controller.

I'm used to playing COD with analogue, so Ill probably just stick with the pro controller or Gamepad
The offscreen multiplayer looks awesome too!
It'd be awesome playing zombies laying down! 8)

Zombie looked fun when it was getting shown off, but if I do get the bundle, I think I'd trade it in for another game
#10SimmerE15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:35:06 PM
Bump