I Might be Getting a WiiU Sunday :D

#21Chewy247Posted 2/15/2013 9:19:58 AM
I never ever ever get rid of consoles. There are always games out that I will eventually want to play or replay.
---
#TimesUpPunk
#22SimmerE15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 9:33:20 AM
SlimeSwayze posted...
SimmerE15 posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
I'm not sure why you'd make that trade, but enjoy your new system. I'm picking up the same bundle soon.

I'm pretty much done with the 360
Only games I want to play are BLOPSII, AC3, and TTT2 and they're all on the WiiU :P

I see. I guess if I didn't have a lot of XBLA content I would have an easier time getting rid of my 360. It's just that I have dozens of games on my HDD that I really enjoy, so I wouldn't want to trade it in for another system. Well, enjoy your Wii U. I was planning to get one on Sunday, as well, but I'm starting to have second thoughts.

If I want to play any of the few XBLA games I got, then I'll just download them on another Xbox at my friends house or one of my others
I never get rid of Nintendo consoles, though, because you can't do this lol
#23Nok817Posted 2/15/2013 9:50:02 AM
I'd read quite a bit of reviews for zombieu first. I played it for about a month then gave it back to my friend so I could have my NSMB back. It was OK, I'm definitely not going to be buying it though.
---
2010 HHR SS 5 Speed | Mods- GM Turbo Upgrade, Trifecta tune, ZZP Intake, ZZP Intercooler, 3 in Magnaflow Exhaust