How can people say that was a bad ND?

#1digiblasterPosted 2/14/2013 10:50:02 AM
I don't know what the other two were like, but the EU ND was amazing. Four brand new 3DS titles (Mario + Luigi, Mario Golf, DKCR, Mario and Donkey Kong), confirmation that Etrian Odyssey IV is coming to Europe, as well as release dates on a few more games. I worked out that I'll be buying at least ten new 3DS games by the end of Summer alone.

The Wii U was a bit disappointing, in that we only got told of DLC (which in all fairness, sounds and looks pretty good - the difficulty seemed much higher from what I saw), but it was a 3DS ND so I wasn't expecting much.

Sure, it's mostly the trolls, but you can't really argue with facts now, can you?
#2XechsPosted 2/14/2013 10:59:25 AM
The Wii U was a bit disappointing, in that we only got told of DLC (which in all fairness, sounds and looks pretty good - the difficulty seemed much higher from what I saw), but it was a 3DS ND so I wasn't expecting much.

You just said it clear as day. this is the wii u board after all so people here are disappointed. I won't argue the 3DS line up is great but it's becoming a drag when the only positive news on wii u boards are 3DS stuff talked about on these boards. That's what the 3DS board is for. It's like rubbing it in peoples faces.
---
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/1198847692478tg1.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/rankastar.gif Ranka-Macross Frontier
#3JobocanPosted 2/14/2013 10:59:45 AM
There was only one interesting announcement (Mario & Luigi). Donkey Kong could've been a cool announcement if it weren't a port of a Wii game.

Nothing else was interesting. The sole inclusion of the Pikmin 3 or Wonderful 101 release date would have made it a success to me, but this really was kinda lame, especially compared to last time.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#4trenkenPosted 2/14/2013 11:00:04 AM
It was pathetic for the 3DS. A few Mario spinoff games which always seem slapped together and lame, and a port of a Wii game? ZZZzzzzzzz

How about a new Metroid game for the 3DS? Talk about a NEW Zelda game, perhaps? Maybe an exciting new IP?

Nope, MORE Mario spinoffs and a port.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#5Banjo2553Posted 2/14/2013 12:09:54 PM
trenken posted...
A few Mario spinoff games which always seem slapped together and lame

I take it you never played the Mario & Luigi games, otherwise you wouldn't be lumping the new game in with Mario Golf and Mario vs. Donkey Kong.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#6Board_hunter567Posted 2/14/2013 12:11:47 PM
The same way people can be disappointed in Wii U hardware sales - they're too closely comparing it to Nintendo's past successes.

I thought it was a good one, but I have no idea why the 3DS gets that free download promo while the Wii U doesn't.
#7DiscostewSMPosted 2/14/2013 12:20:12 PM
People aren't saying it was bad. Trolls are, and by definition, a troll is not a person.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#8mashuPosted 2/14/2013 12:25:43 PM
It was pretty underwhelming.
#9uneedtowakeupPosted 2/14/2013 12:27:33 PM
So anyone who says its bad = troll?

Wow you really an intelligent person. (I'm being sarcastic just in case you couldn't work that out)
#10laxnd23Posted 2/14/2013 12:31:25 PM
The people who felt the Wii U section was disappointing are stupid. I'm sorry because I'm usually more polite than that, but what did you guys expect when there was an exclusive Wii U ND 2-3 weeks ago? There weren't going to be any new games announced by Nintendo between then and now, and development wasn't going to allow any screens or videos of games announced but not shown. Honestly, I was surprised they even mentioned the Wii U at all.

It was a great ND for 3DS though. Gave a lot of release dates and announced some great new games. A little miffed at the free game promotion, but ehh, every system has those.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF