Top 5 Games I want to See on the Wii U.

#1ValhadmarPosted 2/14/2013 3:23:31 PM
These are the top 10 Games I would like to see on the Wii U. These is purely my opinion, but if these 10 games were made, I would be a happy man with just a Wii U Console.

Number 5:
The Mass Effect Trilogy (Includes All DLC): I love the Mass Effect Series in general, however I would like the full Trilogy to be available on the Wii U. Yes I know Mass Effect 3 is available for it as of Now, However I have that on both the PS3, and PC.

Number 4:
Torchlight 2, I would love to have this game on the Wii, as it would benefit greatly from the Gamepad only mode, and allowing local co-op with both the wii u controller and a Pro Pad.

Number 3:
Borderlands Series, Again I love this series, and I believe it could be something special on the Wii U and have a superior version than the consoles benefits that would even make some PC users want it.

Number 2:
A full Pokemon RPG, This would be similiar to the handhelds, I dont care if they put it as 2D, but I believe they could work some magic with the Wii U.

Number 1:
The World Ends With You, You look at the DS and then You look at the Wii U, and you can come to a huge conclusion. The Wii U is a huge DS in a way. A HD Release of The World Ends with you on the Wii U would be amazing in my opinion. Then follow it up with a sequel. You can keep the wonderful control scheme from the original without having to change it up like for the ios.

What are your most wanted games?
---
"The place we live is paradise, however the life we live is hell."
Heart Gold Fc: 0217 4396 5723
#2MathewMansonPosted 2/14/2013 3:38:12 PM
Valhadmar posted...
These are the top 10 Games I would like to see on the Wii U. These is purely my opinion, but if these 10 games were made, I would be a happy man with just a Wii U Console.

Number 5:
The Mass Effect Trilogy (Includes All DLC): I love the Mass Effect Series in general, however I would like the full Trilogy to be available on the Wii U. Yes I know Mass Effect 3 is available for it as of Now, However I have that on both the PS3, and PC.

Number 4:
Torchlight 2, I would love to have this game on the Wii, as it would benefit greatly from the Gamepad only mode, and allowing local co-op with both the wii u controller and a Pro Pad.

Number 3:
Borderlands Series, Again I love this series, and I believe it could be something special on the Wii U and have a superior version than the consoles benefits that would even make some PC users want it.

Number 2:
A full Pokemon RPG, This would be similiar to the handhelds, I dont care if they put it as 2D, but I believe they could work some magic with the Wii U.

Number 1:
The World Ends With You, You look at the DS and then You look at the Wii U, and you can come to a huge conclusion. The Wii U is a huge DS in a way. A HD Release of The World Ends with you on the Wii U would be amazing in my opinion. Then follow it up with a sequel. You can keep the wonderful control scheme from the original without having to change it up like for the ios.

What are your most wanted games?

Your number five and two would be amazing for me.

Mine?

05. GTA V.
04. Next Mortal Kombat game (if there is one).
03. Next Australian Rules Football game.
02. Pokemon RPG.
01. Mass Effect Trilogy.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#3xerofyre0Posted 2/14/2013 3:45:58 PM
1. left for dead
2. dark souls
3. chromehounds sequel
4. perfect dark 2
5,. portal
---