Banned from miiverse for 2 weeks..

#1wskingwsPosted 2/14/2013 3:47:39 PM
My little sister always uses the wii u & posts on miiverse while I'm at work. A couple of weeks ago I saw a notification saying one of the posts had been removed due to "aggressiveness" or something along those lines and now i turned my wii u on to find out I've been ban from miiverse for 2 weeks. I really don't mind being banned as I rarely use it, I'm more concerned about the content of those posts.

Is there any way to find out exactly what the post that got the account banned said?

Thanks in advance.
---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
#2P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/14/2013 3:50:46 PM
1. Use parental controls
2. Lock your account and give her her own
3. Call Nintendo and see if you can find out the details and possibly get it lifted.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#3KurizakaPosted 2/14/2013 3:51:02 PM
I'd be concerned too. Have you tried contacting support?
#4wingo84Posted 2/14/2013 3:51:35 PM
Not sure, I know if a post gets deleted you can see which one it was...

You know, they have an account system on the Wii U to avoid things like this. Make her own account and put a password on yours.
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
#5wskingws(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 4:15:23 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
1. Use parental controls
2. Lock your account and give her her own
3. Call Nintendo and see if you can find out the details and possibly get it lifted.

I appreciate you trying to help but the issue is not my account being banned, it's the stuff that she posted that got the account banned.
---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
#6YamiYugi4400Posted 2/14/2013 4:16:25 PM
Nintendo fails again with its baby miiverse fail forum
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#7xerofyre0Posted 2/14/2013 4:17:37 PM
i havd several posts(like 5) modded and there was always an option in the message they sent me to see the deleted topic. you can always nintendo if you wanna know that bad. im assuming it was pretty negative to get banned.
---
Free Game Giveaway-
http://www.down-rightfierce.com/2012/06/free-game-giveaway-club-nintendo.html
#8xerofyre0Posted 2/14/2013 4:18:33 PM
also, not trying to tell you how to run your life but using parental controls would be wise. you can friend, talk to and video chat anyone out there. its more about getting banned but her safety as well.
---
Free Game Giveaway-
http://www.down-rightfierce.com/2012/06/free-game-giveaway-club-nintendo.html
#9MotiJrPosted 2/14/2013 4:28:35 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Nintendo fails again with its baby miiverse fail forum

Victim of hypoxia
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#10Maximo37Posted 2/14/2013 4:39:34 PM
xerofyre0 posted...
i havd several posts(like 5) modded and there was always an option in the message they sent me to see the deleted topic. you can always nintendo if you wanna know that bad. im assuming it was pretty negative to get banned.

I've only been modded once... and as said above, in my messages there is the copy of the post that was modded. Its masked (like a spoiler) until I choose to see it...
---
What a horrible night to have a curse...