Shiggy Miyamoto's English has really improved.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Shiggy Miyamoto's English has really improved.

User Info: HungoverHero777

HungoverHero777
3 years ago#11
Dragongod165 posted...
not sure if trolling or just stupid

Seriously? Neither.

@TC: I didn't see the Direct until about an hour ago, so with a few people saying his English improved, I loled when he started "speaking."
Ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Best JSR theme IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxllvjUo2k

User Info: selfdeztruction

selfdeztruction
3 years ago#12
HungoverHero777 posted...
Dragongod165 posted...
not sure if trolling or just stupid

Seriously? Neither.

@TC: I didn't see the Direct until about an hour ago, so with a few people saying his English improved, I loled when he started "speaking."

I just thought it was funny that Iwata has been trying to lean how to communicate in English and Shiggy is like,"F-it!I'll just dub out!".
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 years ago#13
TC, why don't you try learning to speak Japanese sometime and see how well that goes. I imagine you would sound the same/worse to native Japanese speakers.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: geneticsftw

geneticsftw
3 years ago#14
JKatarn posted...
TC, why don't you try learning to speak Japanese sometime and see how well that goes. I imagine you would sound the same/worse to native Japanese speakers.

Tongue in cheek
Sweet
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Shiggy Miyamoto's English has really improved.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived