NPD Number: Nintendo sold 55K Wii U in January. It's deader than dead

#171wisemiddsPosted 2/15/2013 6:37:02 AM
IcedEarthaholic posted...
Beatperson14 posted...
wisemidds posted...
350 bucks is nothing. Hell, I paid just 5 bucks in cash at launch after trading in my 360 and all games for it, a decision I have no regrets about.

Except with current conversion rates it the equivalent of $540! I don't understand why anybody would trade in a console in for another (especially the current gen consoles with such a wide variety of games- you can't of played them all!) but that is my opinion

He's lying...

Not lying here, the 360 only has multiplats going for it, exclusives are virtually nonexistent, I got beyond sick of having to pay for XBL, Kinect being integrated unnecessarily into every game, the list goes on. I can get 95% of its library on the PS3 as well.

I see no need to hold on to a system that for me has run its course. Hell , MS as a whole has run its course. Not just for consoles either. I want so bad to learn how to use Linux and make it my majority platform of choice as opposed to Windows.

So instead of a system with a fantastic online setup (which imo is well worth the money) you plump for a system where the online is near non existent! Makes sense! I must be imagining Gears, Halo, Fable etc as well!
---
3DS friend code: 3652 - 0628 - 9229
XBL, PSN: wisemidds
#172IcedEarthaholicPosted 2/15/2013 6:43:33 AM
Played through the Gears trilogy, Fable didn't live up to the hype, screw Halo. Keep trying.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#173KHWyvernPosted 2/15/2013 7:04:53 AM
mjc0961 posted...
Virus66 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

And yet they won't delete the obvious troll thread. Good job guys.

That's GameFAQs for you.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#174HelicaterpillarPosted 2/15/2013 7:27:22 AM
Bump this baby up! XD
#175wisemiddsPosted 2/15/2013 7:29:40 AM
Played through the Gears trilogy, Fable didn't live up to the hype, screw Halo. Keep trying.

Off the top of my head: DoDonPachi, Deathsmiles, Alan Wake, Lost Odyssey, Forza, Blue Dragon, XBLA: Splosion Man, Braid, Trials HD
---
3DS friend code: 3652 - 0628 - 9229
XBL, PSN: wisemidds
#176IcedEarthaholicPosted 2/15/2013 7:39:36 AM
Do Don Pachi and Deathsmiles are the only ones I didn't play through. The rest were decent. I had the 360 for a majority of its lifespan and played a majority of its exclusives. You obviously take me for someone who doesn't know what he's talking about. Other than Forza, MS really doesn't have much for exclusive franchises. Don't even get me started on the Tales of Vesperia fiasco.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#177The_King82Posted 2/15/2013 1:39:07 PM
Bump.
#178Sailor GoonPosted 2/15/2013 1:42:22 PM
mini_blight posted...
TheBonfini posted...
mini_blight posted...
nodley posted...
Nintendo finally get some hardware that can compete with the PS3 and 360 and nobody wants it. LMAO!

Imagine that. It's almost as if nobody ever wanted it. Someone should tell all the Wii haters to buy a Wii U. After all, they're the ones who spent years demanding an HD Wii. lol

The endless Mario, Zelda and Pokemon rehashes is finally enough, even for the fanboys, and they want a TOP gaming system.

Nobody wants a TOP gaming system. History says hi.

I would love a top gaming system. Hi.

You're not the mass market.

And yet you think you are
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#179Prototype82Posted 2/15/2013 2:13:44 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]