Why were people disappointed with today's ND?

#1andizzle29662Posted 2/14/2013 8:15:31 PM
The WiiU focused one was not even a month ago? I don't understand why people would expect more. Nintendo said that the 3ds would get its own show and here it was. The WiiU didn't get totally passed by, they announced some great eshop games, new super luigi dlc, and Wii street u launched today. I don't think it was a bad day.
---
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!
#2Poopcorn13Posted 2/14/2013 8:18:41 PM
Disappointing that W101 didn't get a release date, but aside from that, yeah. We got what they said they were going to bring. A 3DS-focused ND.
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#3MD1500Posted 2/14/2013 8:18:50 PM
Exactly.

Nintendo announce a 3DS Direct.

"Waaa! Why didn't you show more Wii U stuff in the 3DS Direct?"
#4YoyokuKOPosted 2/14/2013 8:19:02 PM
3DS Me: My Wallet is Empty
Wii U Me: Yup, western 3rd Party games i have no interest in
#5SickleCeLOLPosted 2/14/2013 8:19:44 PM
I didn't even know there was anything like that going on today.
---
This is just so I don't get that annoying CAPS LOCK message.
#6Golden MavenPosted 2/14/2013 8:20:38 PM
It's not a surprise or anything. The Wii-U has very little going for it right now.

Even the PS3, with its meager launch lineup and high price tag, had the novel hardware and Blu-Ray playback as selling points.

The Wii-U completely relies on Nintendo's games, and they don't rush against time. You won't be getting showstoppers for a good while. It doesn't look good, but Nintendo can survive. I just hope they'll actually break some new ground this time, they can't afford to just release N64 expansion packs again.
#7keniptionPosted 2/14/2013 8:20:57 PM
The condition Wii U is in and no announcements on dates for Wii U titles. Such as Pikmin 3.
---
GT/PSN/Vita/Wii U/Steam/Raptr - Keniption
#8bleachgamer3Posted 2/14/2013 8:21:04 PM
Because it was mainly a 3ds direct like you did not just get a wi u direct a few weeks ago dam stop being so greedy.
#9bleachgamer3Posted 2/14/2013 8:22:26 PM
bleachgamer3 posted...
Because it was mainly a 3ds direct like you did not just get a wi u direct a few weeks ago dam stop being so greedy.

Wii U* besides if they just catered to the wii u it would be like feeding one of your children as you let the other starve.
#10keniptionPosted 2/14/2013 8:23:30 PM
bleachgamer3 posted...
bleachgamer3 posted...

Wii U* besides if they just catered to the wii u it would be like feeding one of your children as you let the other starve.

They're letting Wii U starve.
---
GT/PSN/Vita/Wii U/Steam/Raptr - Keniption