Hopefully E3 will show more Wii U stuff...

#1WatagashiHair_Posted 2/14/2013 8:00:26 PM
3DS is doing pretty damn well with its games. I'm sure Nintendo and friends will announce stuff for next year as well. So far they've shown whats in store this year and it looks very damn good! My wallet is hating me. :3

I strongly believe Wii U will throw everything it can to steal the PS4 and next MS Xbox console's thunder. Maybe that's why they've kept a little quiet? Don't get me wrong, they've announced some new stuff but we still need more details. Games like Bayonetta 2, Pikmin, Wonderful 101 don't have release dates. We know they're coming but when? There doesn't seem to be anything coming out anytime soon besides Monster Hunter 3 and REvelations (personally I don't care because I have it on 3DS; if I didn't, I'd buy it for Wii U though).

In any case, I hope we can have a lot of games by this fall some of which have been announced already like the new Mario, Mario Kart, and a few others. I can't see Fire Emblem X SMT coming out this year though.

---
http://i.imgur.com/oYx49.png
I was sigless til I met grape <3
#2DBPanterAPosted 2/14/2013 8:05:57 PM
Keep in mind it costs developers quite a bit less to create content for the 3DS than producing content for a HD console.

It is also up to the owners of consoles to purchase games to make sure more titles arrive.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#3WatagashiHair_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 8:09:40 PM
DBPanterA posted...
Keep in mind it costs developers quite a bit less to create content for the 3DS than producing content for a HD console.

It is also up to the owners of consoles to purchase games to make sure more titles arrive.

Absolutely true but there simply isn't anything I want for the Wii U right now. I already have NSMB U and ZombiU. :/ I kinda want to buy NG3 despite getting less than average opinions but I'm going to wait a little until the 360/PS3 versions come out and see what they have to offer.

In any case, we know some good games are coming out later this year. I just wish we had those games right now. lol.

---
http://i.imgur.com/oYx49.png
I was sigless til I met grape <3