Nintendo should've just quit the console business

#31LunaticcccPosted 2/15/2013 3:55:26 AM
Lot of stockholders agree, actually. The console business is less attractive than the handheld and mobile markets, especially at home. I doubt they'll do another dedicated box. the 3DS successor will likely have some sort of tv-out from the get go.
#32TheBonfiniPosted 2/15/2013 3:59:01 AM
Lunaticccc posted...
Lot of stockholders agree, actually. The console business is less attractive than the handheld and mobile markets, especially at home. I doubt they'll do another dedicated box. the 3DS successor will likely have some sort of tv-out from the get go.

That would be wicked if hand helds had TV outs.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#33mini_blightPosted 2/15/2013 4:04:44 AM
TheBonfini posted...
Hey TC, ya I'm talking to YOU TC!! haha, jk with the hostility, although others won't be since you are so obviously trolling the Ninty fanbase.

Serious question that will be far more interesting to discuss for me. Are you trolling only because the Vita and PS3 is/was so trolled and you are usually on the PS3 board and had to put up with your console of choice being bashed relentlessly?

Answer and I will contribute on topic, I promise.

No, he would be trolling even if the PS3/Vita boards were paradise. Sony fanboys don't need a reason to **** on others. They did the same thing during the PS2 days to the gamecube and xbox, and continued to do the same with the 360 and Wii.

There is no justification for Sony or its fanboys/employees. There is no revenge to be had for them. No one pushed them out of the market, like they did to Sega. No one trolled them for their mediocre first party efforts for years. No one called them kiddy when they featured several kiddy games on their consoles. No one called them casual when they made the Eyetoy or sold PS2's to casuals that only wanted a cheap DVD player.

Only Xbox and Nintendo fanboys have earned the justifications to hate Sony.

A Sony fanboy complaining about being hated is as ridiculous as a Christian or Muslim claiming they are being persecuted, even though they are the majority religions.
#34TheBonfiniPosted 2/15/2013 4:14:21 AM
mini_blight posted...
TheBonfini posted...
Hey TC, ya I'm talking to YOU TC!! haha, jk with the hostility, although others won't be since you are so obviously trolling the Ninty fanbase.

Serious question that will be far more interesting to discuss for me. Are you trolling only because the Vita and PS3 is/was so trolled and you are usually on the PS3 board and had to put up with your console of choice being bashed relentlessly?

No, he would be trolling even if the PS3/Vita boards were paradise. Sony fanboys don't need a reason to **** on others. They did the same thing during the PS2 days to the gamecube and xbox, and continued to do the same with the 360 and Wii.

There is no justification for Sony or its fanboys/employees. There is no revenge to be had for them. No one pushed them out of the market, like they did to Sega. No one trolled them for their mediocre first party efforts for years. No one called them kiddy when they featured several kiddy games on their consoles. No one called them casual when they made the Eyetoy or sold PS2's to casuals that only wanted a cheap DVD player.

A Sony fanboy complaining about being hated is as ridiculous as a Christian or Muslim claiming they are being persecuted, even though they are the majority religions.

Sony also gets trolled. You even say that Xbox and Nintendo fanboys are justified in doing so. What do you feel those are?

Lol.. Not even going to touch on the religion comparison.
---
#35mini_blightPosted 2/15/2013 4:39:05 AM
TheBonfini posted...
mini_blight posted...
TheBonfini posted...

Sony also gets trolled. You even say that Xbox and Nintendo fanboys are justified in doing so. What do you feel those are?

Sony gets trolled, however it is always done by fanboys on the defense. You can't complain about being trolled when you spent an eternity trolling everyone else.

The religion comparison is apt. Many from those two religions complain about being persecuted or marginalized.
#36TheBonfiniPosted 2/15/2013 4:42:46 AM
mini_blight posted...
TheBonfini posted...
mini_blight posted...
TheBonfini posted...

Sony gets trolled, however it is always done by fanboys on the defense. You can't complain about being trolled when you spent an eternity trolling everyone else.

The religion comparison is apt. Many from those two religions complain about being persecuted or marginalized.

There are people trolling Sony currently on the PS3 and Vita boards, so how can you say they only get trolled on the defensive? That doesn't make any sense.

Not even going to touch the religion debate with a ten foot pole.
---
#37AlbinoCrocodilePosted 2/15/2013 4:46:59 AM
This idiot used to screw around the Dark Souls board also. Stop giving him attention.
---
Miss Albino at your service...
Not really.
#38mini_blightPosted 2/15/2013 4:47:18 AM
TheBonfini posted...

There are people trolling Sony currently on the PS3 and Vita boards, so how can you say they only get trolled on the defensive? That doesn't make any sense.

They are getting trolled for trolling others. It's not rocket science.

Instead, you'll pretend to not understand a simple concept.
#39TheBonfiniPosted 2/15/2013 5:06:12 AM
mini_blight posted...
TheBonfini posted...

They are getting trolled for trolling others. It's not rocket science.

Instead, you'll pretend to not understand a simple concept.

The can troll all they want. You said they only do it defensively. That isn't true. Some Nintendo fanboys troll on Sony boards. That's offensive.

And I just prefer not to discuss religion on the Internet. Please don't persecute me over it.
---
#40_Sovereign_Posted 2/15/2013 8:23:23 AM
-Damien- posted...
if they don't bother creating new IP for mature audience. Gamers who grew up with Mario, Zelda are in their late 20s to early 30s. They're not interested in kiddie, cute stuff, rehashed IPs like Mario, Pokemon, etc. And Young generations are more interested in iPad, angry birds, social gaming.

The traditional core gamers want fresh new IPs, catered to their age like Uncharted, The Last of Us, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, etc, not some Nintendo rehash

An M-rating on the box does not mean the content itself is mature, only that people old enough to understand the difference between reality and fiction are mature.

The ranking of game has on the box should never determine whether or not it's worth your time, that in itself is immature. Uncharted is a T-rated game anyway, and going by the rating system like you are implying means that it is far below what you require.

Also, Demon / Dark Souls are the same IP.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.